fix articles 28245, tips
3/15: Useful Information and Safety Tips for Coronavirus COVID-19 + Detail Information Fro (tags)
3/15: Useful Information and Safety Tips for Coronavirus COVID-19 + Detail Information From 3/12 Beijing China: COVID-19 International Conference
Conservation Tips from Drew Searing (tags)
First in a regular series of tips on how to conserve resources and energy, and generally to live with a softer footprint on the earth.
Five Tips For Taming PMS (tags)
Five Tips For Taming PMS
Union Stages MGM Casino Protest at Foxwoods (tags)
The United Auto Workers gathered near the new MGM Grand at Foxwoods in Ledyard on Saturday to kick off the first of two days of protests against what the union calls an unfair tipping policy and the Mashantucket Pequot Tribe's refusal to bargain.
San Diego Tips Decision Sparks Suit in NYC (tags)
The Starbucks decision in San Diego has spurred a lawsuit for baristas in New York.
bush needs a sacrifice (tags)
its the way they are
bush needs a sacrifice (tags)
its just the way they really are...
Alexander Wants Student Tips Tax Exempted (tags)
Stewart Alexander, Candidate for California Lieutenant Governor, want college students to be tax exempted for tips received in service related jobs; such as restaurants, food delivery, pet grooming, and other services where tips are traditionally paid. Many college students work minimum wage jobs and rely on tips as an additional source of income to pay there way through college.
Good Police Work or Just Dumb Luck - It's the latter (tags)
If the cops catch the serial killer, shooter, rapist it will probably be a result of luck, not hard work or good police work. That's according to them as Phoenix police Detective Mark Potts said "90 percent of good police work is luck. It's being in the right place at the right time". Plus this serial killer, rapist, shooter is a real jobs program for cops. Det Potts is probably making close to $200K with overtime.
PepTalk4U launches to the Online Community (tags)
Press Release: FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Remembering those who serve …A tribute to America’s food-and-beverage workers (tags)
“Everybody can be great because everybody can serve.” — Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
UN WEAPONS INSPECTORS CALL U.S. TIPS GARBAGE (tags)
So frustrated have the inspectors become that one source has referred to the U.S.intelligence they've been getting as "garbage after garbage after garbage."
Pasadena/west side protest of the state of the union (tags)
Friends, Critical events are unfolding quickly, as per today's headlines. The State of the Union address on Tuesday is an all-important watershed moment in our history as a nation and world... today's LA Times makes it clear that the possibility of a nuclear war being unleashed soon is very real.
INTERNMENT CAMPS AND AUTHORITARIAN US FAST BECOMING REALITY (tags)
Extraordinary revelations from the investigative journalist who broke the TIPS story. Versions of this article have been printed in Australia and Europe, but this is Goldstein's full-length, un-edited copy.
House Republicans move to kill Operation TIPS (tags)
The right-wing Washington Times is reporting that House Republicans are taking action to kill Operation TIPS. Apparently the growing public outcry over this program has made them queasy about supporting the Bush adminstration on this issue.
BUSH REGIME TO USE 4% OF US POPULATION TO SPY ON THE OTHER 96% (tags)
The Terrorism Information and Prevention System, or TIPS, means the US will have a higher percentage of citizen informants than the former East Germany through the infamous Stasi secret police. The program would use a minimum of 4 per cent of Americans to report "suspicious activity".
Health Tips for Angelenos: from America with Love (tags)
Packet includes FARM AID INFORMATION, anti-smoking news and tips on diabetes type 1 and 2.
The Shortwave Report 1/26/01 (tags)
A 30 minute review of news and opinion pieces recorded from a shortwave radio. (13.7mB). Radio Netherlands, Deutsche Welle, Radio Havana Cuba, the Voice Of Russia, Radio Spain. Free to rebroadcast upon notification at website. Frequency listings and tips for shortwave listening. THINK GLOBALLY!