fix articles 128219, since november
Israel on the brink of civil war? (tags)
This time, the existential threat to Israel does not come from outside (e.g., from Iran), as has been and is repeatedly invoked inside and outside Israel. It comes from within Israeli society itself, because the new extremist government is also resolutely committed to confrontation.
Reflections on the Political Crisis and Right-wing Populism (tags)
The policies of neoliberal globalization have driven an enormous strengthening of transnational corporations and finance capital, and at the same time the division between rich and poor, between the top "1%" and the rest of the "99%".
Address at the Easter march in Berlin (tags)
1), we need to end the war in Ukraine as quickly as possible. The German government should stop adding fuel to the fire. 2): We must prevent "dark eagles" in Europe.3) We must become a broad movement that prevents the rearmament mania in this country.
Walkthrought: continuity of German national socialist History of Psychiatry (tags)
Hobby Intelligence Service (HobbyIS) Introducing to Who is who in the German History of Psychiatry (Google translated Wikipedia de) which still influencing ICD and DSM diagnosis catalogues...
Corona and psychology: Fear works against democratic coexistence (tags)
The current "simultaneous consolidation and weakening of the state" (Nicos Poulantzas) are two sides of the same coin: the rise of the punitive state goes hand in hand with growing social insecurity and disenfranchisement, rather than an increase in rule-breaking and crime. State authority & police strengthen
The US election as a turning point (tags)
We seek emancipatory methods of decision-making that organize social life without leaders, command and obedience. We need enlightenment, a free press critical of domination, counter-publics, and social movements that fight for the dignity of all people. We will write history from below
US Election as a Turn of an Era (tags)
Karl Marx modified a Hegel quotation that world-historical events always occurred twice, the first time as tragedy and the next time as farce. Since November 9, 2016, we know they can occur as tragedy and farce at once.
US to Veto Palestinian Statehood Bid (tags)
Kangaroo Court Justice for Hassan Diab (tags)
Life in Occupied Gaza (tags)
On the death of president Chavez/No hero/No dictator (tags)
The late Venezuelan president Chavez deserves appreciation for his social ''Bolivarian'' programs and his anti imperialist engagement. However, reprehensible sides of his reign are the repression in Venezuela and the oppression of the freedom of expression. His friendly relationships with dictators like Assad, Lushenko and Kaddafi are disgustable. Therefore he doesn't deserve the unconditional praise he gets from his leftist admirors.
Israel's Genocidal War on Palestine (tags)
Israeli Terror Attacks: Day 8 (tags)
Israeli Aggression: Dress Rehearsal for Iran? (tags)
America: Land of the Poor (tags)
America Replicating Japan (tags)
stagnation here like Japan
Rroms in Turkey: Int'l voice raised for SULUKULE (EveryOne Group) (tags)
Since November 2007, when Istanbul began its large-scale project of urban transformation, Sulukule, old and legendary neighborhood of Istanbul famous for its Roma population, has received its share of attention. Moving the Roma community to a new district is being advocated by an Italy-based social activist association
Mortgage Crisis Jeopardizing Working Class Families (tags)
If the two corporate parties, the Democrats and Republicans, take a wait-and-see attitude while the mortgage lenders and multi-billionaires take the hard-earned family resources of millions of Americans, the results will be catastrophic for working class families, and ultimately for our entire economy.
Many days in Oaxaca (tags)
Xochitl, a medic from somewhere in North America, has been writing reports from Oaxaca where she has been teaching and learning on the streets with the people in their struggle. This is the latest of a series of reports about what she has seen.
United States government, 2005: If it walks like a goose… (Part I) (tags)
To see how the Bushies stack up against former regimes of a particular bent, read on.
28,000 Pledges in 28 Days: Wolf Advocates Take Alaska Boycott Drive to the Internet (tags)
Wolf Advocates Take Alaska Boycott Drive to the Internet (tags)
Darien, Conn. — Throughout the month of February, activists opposed to Alaska’s state-sponsored aerial wolf-killing seek 28,000 pledges supporting a boycott of Alaska tourism.
S. KOREA. Construction Mafia is Continuing Terrorizing Residents (tags)
Seoul's mayor, the city council hand in hand with the construction mafia, step by step are driving thousands of "ordinary" families out off the center of the city.