Jeff Bezos is the world's richest person having a wealth of 150 billion dollars. Jeff Bezos abuses his Amazon workers in Europe and the US, is one of the world's major deforesters from Amazon cardboard and nonrecycled book paper to Washington Post newsprint, has profiteered from animal murder as a cattle rancher and owner of Whole Foods.
Washington Post reporters are to be commended for their tremendous investigative work in uncovering details of Donald Trump regime crimes. Their work is a separate issue from the record of Jeff Bezos.
1. Workers struck in Germany Spain and elsewhere over terrible working conditions. in
Germany, Spain, etc. The Seattle Times published a column on Amazon US workers' need for a union
2. And yet. Jeff Bezos, owner of the Washington Post, Amazon, Whole Foods, a cattle ranch etc. is the richest man in the world with an accumulated wealth of 150 billion dollars.
3. There is racial bias in Amazon photo recognition software which identified black and Latino congresspersons as criminals. Amazon
4. Bezos maintains the CIA cloud for 600 million.
5. He has promoted several illegal immoral US government wars.
6. Bezos and the Washington Post for decades have been a conduit for CIA disinformation.
7. Amazon and the Washington Post are major deforesters, destroying trees for cardboard packaging and newsprint. Deforestation is the prime cause of global heating and rising seas. 140 degrees in parts of Africa, 106 degrees in Japan, Toronto residents hospitalized for heat, fires in 13 states in July of 2018 are some effects of deforestation.
8. As a cattle rancher, Bezos has profiteered from animal agony, mammal flesh related diseases, energy waste, and the deforestation caused by slaughterhouse murder bound mammals who pull up sapling trees in their grazing.
9. Whole Foods ads shill for mammal, bird and fish flesh. Foods derived from animal slaughter cause animal agony, human disease, energy waste, and environmental destruction.
10. The Nation magazine and others have reported that USPS postal workers must shoulder the burden of Amazon, which, many charge, does not pay its fair share at the USPS. Historically the USPS has allowed US citizens through first class mail to pay for the lower cost of bulk corporate mail.
11. Like henhawk Joni Ernst, intalled by the Koch Brothers as a senator from Iowa,
who bragged she could castrate pigs in Iowa and politicians in DC, Jeff Bezos
did not object to castrating helpless mammals.
12. With 290,000 acres at least, Jeff Bezos is among the top 25 landowners in the US. Another animal abuser is Ted Turner, 2nd in land holdings, who profiteers from the murder of bison.
Bezos' land holdings
Jeff Bezos, cattle castrater
USPS workers pay the price for Amazon
Amazon's racial bias in photo recognition software
European workers strike re Amazon working conditions.
American Amazon workers need a union
Amazon maintains CIA cloud 600 million worth
Original: Jeff Bezos, Amazon, The Washington Post, Whole Foods, Etc