View article without comments

Fbi assassins assault & try to kill DAVID ATKINS

by GERAL SOSBEE idVer:1b36dd01302aa2b2bd4257b87 Friday, Apr. 06, 2018 at 7:29 PM
gsosbee@gmail.com USA

Fbi agents and operatives across the USA are psychopaths.

My friend on FACEBOOK before fbi & FACEBOOK shut down our accounts is Mr. DAVID ATKINS.  He recorded on video two fbi assassins trying to force him into a final exit, consistent with the known fbi protocol for forced suicides. The two fbi fools were acting against David in furtherance of fbi

I N T E N T to kill him.

I defended DAVID on FACEBOOK as a friend and I labelled the two thugs as possible killers  as they engaged in attempted murder of DAVID.  The faces of the two fbi hoodlums who assaulted DAVID in Lakeland,  Florida, are clearly visible on the video. Note that Lakeland Florida was coincidentally my first fbi assignment as a Special Agent where I was commended by fbi director:

(Remember that Lakeland fbi agents placed bets on when Special Agent GERAL SOSBEE would commit suicide. Lakeland fbi is typical of psychopathic fbi offices throughout USA.)

I and DAVID believe that the fbi hoodlums are trying to provoke DAVID by frequently threatening him 'by intimidation '.

The fbi apparently seeks to set DAVID up for imprisonment,  just as the fbi has tried to do with me for 35 years. I advised DAVID that 'we' are with him mentally and that he should never react violently against fbi criminals,  and that he should remember that the provocateurs are criminally insane as are many in our society who support the fbi.

I advised DAVID that my contact with him is as a friend and that I offer no legal advice. I also explained to him that the judiciary is corrupt.

*Anyone who can assist DAVID in any way is invited by me to do so. He is a brave and honest man under attack by cowards and psychopaths.

Below is more information on DAVID ATKINS in his own words:

Emails to me from DAVID:

"Hey man my name is David Atkins I saw your video with remola d at the end of the video u mentioned my name and watching a video of me getting terrorized by two http://people.im not wanting u as an attorney just wanted to talk with you about what happened and maybe see if you would post my story on your website.thanks."

"U had an interview with remola d yesterday on you tube and mentioned my name at the end of the video David Atkins

On Fri, Apr 6, 2018, 3:25 PM mark the phoneix david.atkins3329@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm wanting to talk to you not as an attorney but as a friend"

"My name is David Atkins I'm a targeted individual in new Orleans the same assassin's that attacked me in Lakeland Florida are trying to kill me here in New Orleans please watch my video and subscribe to it and feel free to comment and watch for more videos if I stop producing videos then I've been murdered.God bless. https://youtu.be/bn1DQ-GC_bA "

"This is David Atkins I was watching your interview the other day with remola and you mentioned watching the video where I'm being harassed an tortured by them two people.... Please email me back and let me tell you everything that happened.i have also made a you tube video telling my side of the story here is the link https://youtu.be/bn1DQ-GC_bA please contact me and let me know what you think...if u can help me get my story out there I would appreciate it...my phone number is 2253979051 please feel free to send me a text or if u just want to communicate by email that is fine too.have a great day..."

God Bless DAVID ATKINS and abide with and help him during these challenging moments/years of his life.

targeted

by donna Friday, Apr. 13, 2018 at 5:26 PM

David is a lier. were as i brlieve this FBI guy is as well.I saw David everyday wen he wS in Lakeland false LIES! HE LIED TO OTHERS ASWELL.

targeted

by donna Friday, Apr. 13, 2018 at 5:26 PM

CA Senate Bill 1303 would require an independent coroner rather than being part of police M10 2:08PM

Three years after OC snitch scandal, no charges filed against sheriffs deputies M10 1:57PM

California police agencies violate Brown Act (open meetings) M02 1:31PM

Insane Company Wants To Send Nuke Plant Waste To New Mexico A29 4:47PM

Change Links May 2018 A27 1:40AM

Worker-Owned Car Wash on Vermont Closed A26 10:37PM

Shame on Portland Indymedia M24 9:16PM

USA, A Nation On A Collision Course With Its Own Decadent Values M24 6:43PM

The Shortwave Report 5/25/18 Listen Globally! M24 5:10PM

32 page newspaper on Appalachian States continues M24 10:25AM

They Knew What They Did: Texaco in Ecuador M24 9:31AM

[FREEE] Dungeon Hunter Champions Hack M24 5:55AM

The real mission of fbi and cia M24 1:28AM

New York Singer is 'Lost in a Dream' After Winning ,000 Prize! M23 3:08PM

The Corrupted Nature Conservancy And Ecosia Search Engine M23 1:43PM

Paraphysique de l'intelligence M23 9:42AM

Fish Can't Scream. Their Decaying Flesh Is Neurotoxic, Radioactive, And Carcinogenic M23 7:37AM

Famous Vegetarians, Vegans, And Fruitarians M21 4:03PM

Work and Digitalization and A Corpse Governs Society M21 3:14AM

In praise of indigenous people M20 1:46PM

,000 Reward to Catch My Child's Killers M20 5:35AM

Hikikomori capitaliste M20 1:57AM

Psychonaut Michael Pollan And Psychedelic Therapy M18 1:47PM

Déstabilisation, infiltration, intoxication M18 1:06AM

The Shortwave Report 05/18/18 Listen Globally! M17 4:40PM

Dianne Feinstein's Promotion of War, Secret Animal Abuse, Military Profiteering, Censorshi M17 3:22PM

Trump is Old King Coal.. Multiplying Harm M17 11:46AM