Fbi assassins assault & try to kill DAVID ATKINS

by GERAL SOSBEE idVer:1b36dd01302aa2b2bd4257b87 Saturday, Apr. 07, 2018 at 2:29 AM
gsosbee@gmail.com USA

Fbi agents and operatives across the USA are psychopaths.

My friend on FACEBOOK before fbi & FACEBOOK shut down our accounts is Mr. DAVID ATKINS.  He recorded on video two fbi assassins trying to force him into a final exit, consistent with the known fbi protocol for forced suicides. The two fbi fools were acting against David in furtherance of fbi

I N T E N T to kill him.

I defended DAVID on FACEBOOK as a friend and I labelled the two thugs as possible killers  as they engaged in attempted murder of DAVID.  The faces of the two fbi hoodlums who assaulted DAVID in Lakeland,  Florida, are clearly visible on the video. Note that Lakeland Florida was coincidentally my first fbi assignment as a Special Agent where I was commended by fbi director:

(Remember that Lakeland fbi agents placed bets on when Special Agent GERAL SOSBEE would commit suicide. Lakeland fbi is typical of psychopathic fbi offices throughout USA.)

I and DAVID believe that the fbi hoodlums are trying to provoke DAVID by frequently threatening him 'by intimidation '.

The fbi apparently seeks to set DAVID up for imprisonment,  just as the fbi has tried to do with me for 35 years. I advised DAVID that 'we' are with him mentally and that he should never react violently against fbi criminals,  and that he should remember that the provocateurs are criminally insane as are many in our society who support the fbi.

I advised DAVID that my contact with him is as a friend and that I offer no legal advice. I also explained to him that the judiciary is corrupt.

*Anyone who can assist DAVID in any way is invited by me to do so. He is a brave and honest man under attack by cowards and psychopaths.

Below is more information on DAVID ATKINS in his own words:

Emails to me from DAVID:

"Hey man my name is David Atkins I saw your video with remola d at the end of the video u mentioned my name and watching a video of me getting terrorized by two http://people.im not wanting u as an attorney just wanted to talk with you about what happened and maybe see if you would post my story on your website.thanks."

"U had an interview with remola d yesterday on you tube and mentioned my name at the end of the video David Atkins

On Fri, Apr 6, 2018, 3:25 PM mark the phoneix david.atkins3329@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm wanting to talk to you not as an attorney but as a friend"

"My name is David Atkins I'm a targeted individual in new Orleans the same assassin's that attacked me in Lakeland Florida are trying to kill me here in New Orleans please watch my video and subscribe to it and feel free to comment and watch for more videos if I stop producing videos then I've been murdered.God bless. https://youtu.be/bn1DQ-GC_bA "

"This is David Atkins I was watching your interview the other day with remola and you mentioned watching the video where I'm being harassed an tortured by them two people.... Please email me back and let me tell you everything that happened.i have also made a you tube video telling my side of the story here is the link https://youtu.be/bn1DQ-GC_bA please contact me and let me know what you think...if u can help me get my story out there I would appreciate it...my phone number is 2253979051 please feel free to send me a text or if u just want to communicate by email that is fine too.have a great day..."

God Bless DAVID ATKINS and abide with and help him during these challenging moments/years of his life.

Listed below are the 10 latest comments of 2 posted about this article.
targeted donna Saturday, Apr. 14, 2018 at 12:26 AM
targeted donna Saturday, Apr. 14, 2018 at 12:26 AM

Why Should California Choose De Leon Over Feinstein? O10 9:55PM

Change Links September 2018 posted S02 10:22PM

More Scandals Rock Southern California Nuke Plant San Onofre A30 11:09PM

Site Outage Friday A30 3:49PM

Change Links August 2018 A14 1:56AM

Setback for Developer of SC Farm Land A12 11:09PM

More problems at Shutdown San Onofre Nuke J29 10:40PM

Change Links 2018 July posted J09 8:27PM

Short Report on the Families Belong Together Protest in Los Angeles J30 11:26PM

Summer 2018 National Immigrant Solidarity Network News Alert! J11 6:58AM

Watch the Debate: Excluded Candidates for Governor of California M31 5:20AM

Change Links June 2018 posted M28 7:41AM

Dianne Feinstein's Promotion of War, Secret Animal Abuse, Military Profiteering, Censorshi M17 10:22PM

CA Senate Bill 1303 would require an independent coroner rather than being part of police M10 9:08PM

Three years after OC snitch scandal, no charges filed against sheriffs deputies M10 8:57PM

California police agencies violate Brown Act (open meetings) M02 8:31PM

Insane Company Wants To Send Nuke Plant Waste To New Mexico A29 11:47PM

Change Links May 2018 A27 8:40AM

Worker-Owned Car Wash on Vermont Closed A27 5:37AM

Elder Aliyah to Israel, Like Abraham and Sarah O18 6:35PM

Politoscope plurivalent O17 6:59AM

Paraphysique du microcosme macrocosme O15 6:44AM

September 2018 Honduras coup update O15 3:31AM

The Nation Unites Against Brian Kemp, Most Racist Secretary of State in US O14 7:34AM

The Nation Unites Against Brian Kemp, Most Racist Secretary of State in US O14 7:23AM

Paraphysique de l'ubérisation O13 7:56AM

22 Ways Trump Has Increased US Deficit By 4 to 5 Trillion Dollars O12 10:34PM

Debunking Some Anti-Prop 10 Propaganda O12 6:56AM

Plus d'hôpitaux, à bas les aéros O12 6:38AM

When Banana Ruled (documentary) O11 3:00AM

Outstanding Report By RAMOLA D &Dr.Tomo Shibata O10 9:17PM

Dark Clouds Gather on Horizon for Financial System, Warns International Monetary Fund O10 1:51PM

Fbi pure evil & immorality O10 5:39AM

Reality Check: Palestinian-Israeli Coexistence is a Big Lie O09 7:40PM

Voiceless Animals: 2018 Candidates They Oppose O09 7:01PM

IMF Lowers Global Growth Projections and Raises Concerns of Financial Crisis O09 3:27PM

Canitie, l'inhumanité vieillit O09 7:13AM