Fbi assassins assault & try to kill DAVID ATKINS

by GERAL SOSBEE idVer:1b36dd01302aa2b2bd4257b87 Friday, Apr. 06, 2018 at 7:29 PM
gsosbee@gmail.com USA

Fbi agents and operatives across the USA are psychopaths.

My friend on FACEBOOK before fbi & FACEBOOK shut down our accounts is Mr. DAVID ATKINS.  He recorded on video two fbi assassins trying to force him into a final exit, consistent with the known fbi protocol for forced suicides. The two fbi fools were acting against David in furtherance of fbi

I N T E N T to kill him.

I defended DAVID on FACEBOOK as a friend and I labelled the two thugs as possible killers  as they engaged in attempted murder of DAVID.  The faces of the two fbi hoodlums who assaulted DAVID in Lakeland,  Florida, are clearly visible on the video. Note that Lakeland Florida was coincidentally my first fbi assignment as a Special Agent where I was commended by fbi director:

(Remember that Lakeland fbi agents placed bets on when Special Agent GERAL SOSBEE would commit suicide. Lakeland fbi is typical of psychopathic fbi offices throughout USA.)

I and DAVID believe that the fbi hoodlums are trying to provoke DAVID by frequently threatening him 'by intimidation '.

The fbi apparently seeks to set DAVID up for imprisonment,  just as the fbi has tried to do with me for 35 years. I advised DAVID that 'we' are with him mentally and that he should never react violently against fbi criminals,  and that he should remember that the provocateurs are criminally insane as are many in our society who support the fbi.

I advised DAVID that my contact with him is as a friend and that I offer no legal advice. I also explained to him that the judiciary is corrupt.

*Anyone who can assist DAVID in any way is invited by me to do so. He is a brave and honest man under attack by cowards and psychopaths.

Below is more information on DAVID ATKINS in his own words:

Emails to me from DAVID:

"Hey man my name is David Atkins I saw your video with remola d at the end of the video u mentioned my name and watching a video of me getting terrorized by two http://people.im not wanting u as an attorney just wanted to talk with you about what happened and maybe see if you would post my story on your website.thanks."

"U had an interview with remola d yesterday on you tube and mentioned my name at the end of the video David Atkins

On Fri, Apr 6, 2018, 3:25 PM mark the phoneix david.atkins3329@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm wanting to talk to you not as an attorney but as a friend"

"My name is David Atkins I'm a targeted individual in new Orleans the same assassin's that attacked me in Lakeland Florida are trying to kill me here in New Orleans please watch my video and subscribe to it and feel free to comment and watch for more videos if I stop producing videos then I've been murdered.God bless. https://youtu.be/bn1DQ-GC_bA "

"This is David Atkins I was watching your interview the other day with remola and you mentioned watching the video where I'm being harassed an tortured by them two people.... Please email me back and let me tell you everything that happened.i have also made a you tube video telling my side of the story here is the link https://youtu.be/bn1DQ-GC_bA please contact me and let me know what you think...if u can help me get my story out there I would appreciate it...my phone number is 2253979051 please feel free to send me a text or if u just want to communicate by email that is fine too.have a great day..."

God Bless DAVID ATKINS and abide with and help him during these challenging moments/years of his life.

Listed below are the 10 latest comments of 2 posted about this article.
targeted donna Friday, Apr. 13, 2018 at 5:26 PM