We had a server outage, and we're rebuilding the site. Most of the site features won't work. Thank you for your patience.

Fbi assassins assault & try to kill DAVID ATKINS

by GERAL SOSBEE idVer:1b36dd01302aa2b2bd4257b87 Saturday, Apr. 07, 2018 at 2:29 AM
gsosbee@gmail.com USA

Fbi agents and operatives across the USA are psychopaths.

My friend on FACEBOOK before fbi & FACEBOOK shut down our accounts is Mr. DAVID ATKINS.  He recorded on video two fbi assassins trying to force him into a final exit, consistent with the known fbi protocol for forced suicides. The two fbi fools were acting against David in furtherance of fbi

I N T E N T to kill him.

I defended DAVID on FACEBOOK as a friend and I labelled the two thugs as possible killers  as they engaged in attempted murder of DAVID.  The faces of the two fbi hoodlums who assaulted DAVID in Lakeland,  Florida, are clearly visible on the video. Note that Lakeland Florida was coincidentally my first fbi assignment as a Special Agent where I was commended by fbi director:

(Remember that Lakeland fbi agents placed bets on when Special Agent GERAL SOSBEE would commit suicide. Lakeland fbi is typical of psychopathic fbi offices throughout USA.)

I and DAVID believe that the fbi hoodlums are trying to provoke DAVID by frequently threatening him 'by intimidation '.

The fbi apparently seeks to set DAVID up for imprisonment,  just as the fbi has tried to do with me for 35 years. I advised DAVID that 'we' are with him mentally and that he should never react violently against fbi criminals,  and that he should remember that the provocateurs are criminally insane as are many in our society who support the fbi.

I advised DAVID that my contact with him is as a friend and that I offer no legal advice. I also explained to him that the judiciary is corrupt.

*Anyone who can assist DAVID in any way is invited by me to do so. He is a brave and honest man under attack by cowards and psychopaths.

Below is more information on DAVID ATKINS in his own words:

Emails to me from DAVID:

"Hey man my name is David Atkins I saw your video with remola d at the end of the video u mentioned my name and watching a video of me getting terrorized by two http://people.im not wanting u as an attorney just wanted to talk with you about what happened and maybe see if you would post my story on your website.thanks."

"U had an interview with remola d yesterday on you tube and mentioned my name at the end of the video David Atkins

On Fri, Apr 6, 2018, 3:25 PM mark the phoneix david.atkins3329@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm wanting to talk to you not as an attorney but as a friend"

"My name is David Atkins I'm a targeted individual in new Orleans the same assassin's that attacked me in Lakeland Florida are trying to kill me here in New Orleans please watch my video and subscribe to it and feel free to comment and watch for more videos if I stop producing videos then I've been murdered.God bless. https://youtu.be/bn1DQ-GC_bA "

"This is David Atkins I was watching your interview the other day with remola and you mentioned watching the video where I'm being harassed an tortured by them two people.... Please email me back and let me tell you everything that happened.i have also made a you tube video telling my side of the story here is the link https://youtu.be/bn1DQ-GC_bA please contact me and let me know what you think...if u can help me get my story out there I would appreciate it...my phone number is 2253979051 please feel free to send me a text or if u just want to communicate by email that is fine too.have a great day..."

God Bless DAVID ATKINS and abide with and help him during these challenging moments/years of his life.

Listed below are the 10 latest comments of 2 posted about this article.
targeted donna Saturday, Apr. 14, 2018 at 12:26 AM

Change Links 2018 July posted J09 8:27PM

Short Report on the Families Belong Together Protest in Los Angeles J30 11:26PM

FUZZY MATH J23 4:36PM

MR PUSH, WHERE IS YOUR WIFE? J23 4:32PM

Paraphysique du burnout post-démocratique J23 9:06AM

911 : establishment terror J22 11:18PM

Actor Patrick Kilpatrick Discusses and Signs his New Book Dying for Living J22 10:42PM

The Attack of Corporations and the Rich on the Rest of Society J22 2:36PM

bataclown J22 12:32PM

bataclone J21 8:08PM

VAN ATTACK HOAX J21 7:35PM

Mobile Royale Hack Online Generator - Get Unlimited Crystals J21 3:03PM

Unification, séparation et fragmentation J21 2:48PM

Testing Upload J21 7:10AM

FARCELONA.2 J20 7:18PM

FAKE NEWS POR SOROS J20 6:11PM

Chemtrails and Prince J20 2:43PM

Wages For Housework J20 2:41PM

Tutelle comportementaliste J20 9:18AM

A Mistake: Jesse Jackson-Toyota deal-in Lexington -Ky is .8 billion over 10 years 2018 J20 1:17AM

If Trump Declares a AantionalEmergency, He'll Be Breaking the Law J20 12:47AM

Jesse Jackson's Sneak Attck on Toyota Lexington Ky and it's workers 2018 J19 9:12PM

Video: Chris Herdges in Eugene, 1 hr 24 min J19 5:37PM

FAKE NEWS J19 2:31PM

MACROTHSCHILD.2 J19 11:03AM

Judge Delays Ruling on Puerto Rico Debt Deal White House Opposes Island's Food Assistance J18 6:04PM

BATACLOWNS J18 9:28AM