Fbi assassins assault & try to kill DAVID ATKINS

by GERAL SOSBEE idVer:1b36dd01302aa2b2bd4257b87 Friday, Apr. 06, 2018 at 7:29 PM
gsosbee@gmail.com USA

Fbi agents and operatives across the USA are psychopaths.

My friend on FACEBOOK before fbi & FACEBOOK shut down our accounts is Mr. DAVID ATKINS.  He recorded on video two fbi assassins trying to force him into a final exit, consistent with the known fbi protocol for forced suicides. The two fbi fools were acting against David in furtherance of fbi

I N T E N T to kill him.

I defended DAVID on FACEBOOK as a friend and I labelled the two thugs as possible killers  as they engaged in attempted murder of DAVID.  The faces of the two fbi hoodlums who assaulted DAVID in Lakeland,  Florida, are clearly visible on the video. Note that Lakeland Florida was coincidentally my first fbi assignment as a Special Agent where I was commended by fbi director:

(Remember that Lakeland fbi agents placed bets on when Special Agent GERAL SOSBEE would commit suicide. Lakeland fbi is typical of psychopathic fbi offices throughout USA.)

I and DAVID believe that the fbi hoodlums are trying to provoke DAVID by frequently threatening him 'by intimidation '.

The fbi apparently seeks to set DAVID up for imprisonment,  just as the fbi has tried to do with me for 35 years. I advised DAVID that 'we' are with him mentally and that he should never react violently against fbi criminals,  and that he should remember that the provocateurs are criminally insane as are many in our society who support the fbi.

I advised DAVID that my contact with him is as a friend and that I offer no legal advice. I also explained to him that the judiciary is corrupt.

*Anyone who can assist DAVID in any way is invited by me to do so. He is a brave and honest man under attack by cowards and psychopaths.

Below is more information on DAVID ATKINS in his own words:

Emails to me from DAVID:

"Hey man my name is David Atkins I saw your video with remola d at the end of the video u mentioned my name and watching a video of me getting terrorized by two http://people.im not wanting u as an attorney just wanted to talk with you about what happened and maybe see if you would post my story on your website.thanks."

"U had an interview with remola d yesterday on you tube and mentioned my name at the end of the video David Atkins

On Fri, Apr 6, 2018, 3:25 PM mark the phoneix david.atkins3329@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm wanting to talk to you not as an attorney but as a friend"

"My name is David Atkins I'm a targeted individual in new Orleans the same assassin's that attacked me in Lakeland Florida are trying to kill me here in New Orleans please watch my video and subscribe to it and feel free to comment and watch for more videos if I stop producing videos then I've been murdered.God bless. https://youtu.be/bn1DQ-GC_bA "

"This is David Atkins I was watching your interview the other day with remola and you mentioned watching the video where I'm being harassed an tortured by them two people.... Please email me back and let me tell you everything that happened.i have also made a you tube video telling my side of the story here is the link https://youtu.be/bn1DQ-GC_bA please contact me and let me know what you think...if u can help me get my story out there I would appreciate it...my phone number is 2253979051 please feel free to send me a text or if u just want to communicate by email that is fine too.have a great day..."

God Bless DAVID ATKINS and abide with and help him during these challenging moments/years of his life.

Listed below are the 10 latest comments of 2 posted about this article.
targeted donna Friday, Apr. 13, 2018 at 5:26 PM
targeted donna Friday, Apr. 13, 2018 at 5:26 PM

Change Links 2018 July posted J09 1:27PM

Short Report on the Families Belong Together Protest in Los Angeles J30 4:26PM

Summer 2018 National Immigrant Solidarity Network News Alert! J10 11:58PM

Watch the Debate: Excluded Candidates for Governor of California M30 10:20PM

Change Links June 2018 posted M28 12:41AM

Dianne Feinstein's Promotion of War, Secret Animal Abuse, Military Profiteering, Censorshi M17 3:22PM

CA Senate Bill 1303 would require an independent coroner rather than being part of police M10 2:08PM

Three years after OC snitch scandal, no charges filed against sheriffs deputies M10 1:57PM

California police agencies violate Brown Act (open meetings) M02 1:31PM

14 Disturbing Facts About Scott Gottlieb, Trump's FDA Head J20 10:47PM

Behind the scenes at fbi National Academy J20 2:47PM

Treasury Takes Aim at Shell Companies J20 11:18AM

Paraphysique de l'intelligence J20 9:08AM

Oklahoma GOP Senator Jim Inhofe's Bloody Record J20 4:01AM

Globalization: hope on the horizon despite Fake Liberals. J20 3:41AM

Sorry President Trump,Ted Cruz Texas Judicial System,is Worse Than Many Shithole Countries J19 4:49PM

The Shortwave Report 07/20/18 Listen Globally! J19 4:33PM

The System Question as a Survival Question J18 8:54PM

Nation's Largest Voting Machine Co., ESS, Admits Lying Re Having Installed Remote Control J18 11:55AM

Du pain et des jeux J18 9:53AM

Paraphysique de martyrologie J17 8:00AM

Children Incorporated Earns 4-Star Rating on Charity Navigator J16 11:24AM

Democratic Socialists of America J14 4:57PM

Leonard Peltier Non Violent Native American Political Prisoner since 1970's J14 4:18PM

Paraphysique miscellanées de l'aggiornamento J14 12:54AM

FBI Investigated LA County Sheriff Baca,Why Not Hank Skinner's Persecution? J13 3:52PM

Updated Partial List Of Famous Vegetarians, Vegans, & Fruitarians J13 2:59PM

The Shortwave Report 07136/18 Listen Globally! J12 4:36PM

Social Policy as Social Infrastructure J12 3:38AM

Vol I: 84 Varieties Of GOP Election Fraud J12 1:50AM

Texas Can Call it An Execution,But It is A State Sponsored Murder of Hank Skinner.. J11 6:48PM

June 2018 Honduras coup update J11 3:35PM