Flashback To Terror

by Geral Monday, Dec. 12, 2016 at 5:51 AM
gsosbee@gmail.com na United States

This report is 30 years delayed due to the trauma referenced herein.

Flashback To Terror

View Edit

By gsosbee, submitted on Sun, 12/11/2016 - 11:49pm

This post represents an addendum to "My Story In Detail" at www.sosbeevfbi.com and is only published now because I could not previously bring myself to believe the low, dirty nature of the fbi's(hereinafter referred to as the burro) own agent/assassins.

When I began my professional work in El Paso, Texas, in 1983, the burro was waiting in vengeance to pounce. Their first covert operations were apparently ordered by SAC Schwein (an appropriate name for the man I would forever associate with pig).

Below is an abbreviated list of burro assaults on the newly licensed attorney, Geral Sosbee, who worked also as a professional adjunct instructor in law at various colleges (some of which were at Ft. Bliss), as an Associate Municipal Court Judge, and subsequently as a police legal adviser and appellate briefing attorney for the DA:

Vandalism of my car: repeated disabling of my new vehicle by driving nails in tires and by causing oil leaks while I was teaching classes at Ft. Bliss; fraudulent appearances of fake clients who pretended to seek legal advice, secret and illegal abuse of civil process issued by a corrupt federal Magistrate Judge ( an fbi operative) who issued a patently unconstitutional & secret order to surveil me 24/7 with concurrent psychological assaults on me; frequently, the burro engaged in vandalism of my home, and disrupting my law practice; on at least one occasion the burro sent diseased women to make overtures (one of whom I later learned had the herpes virus); the burro also interfered with my application to practice in the Federal Court, Western District of Texas, and the thugs also repeatedly invaded my home to rearrange the furniture, to poison my dog, and to perform other psychological operations ('psyops') on me.

One such assault included the repeated offers to buy my home for a fraction of its value and harassing me frequently while I tried to sell the property. Local Realtors and others in the community eagerly assisted the fbi in 24/7 trespassing onto my property night an day, threats and assaults, etc. The El Paso police ignored all of my reports. On one occasion the police falsified my report in order to trash it.

One of the worst terrorist assaults on me by the burro was an attempt to murder me while I was in the hospital recovering from surgery for deflected septum which was Army service related. The fbi sent a nurse into my room while I slept and she changed the bedside notes to read "give full meals to patient". The original note indicated no meals for 12 hours due to general anesthesia. I almost died from suffocation from vomiting as my nose was completely sealed off. Years later the burro sent messages to me that I was expected to die by suffocation from my own vomit. I have written other reports on the topic of "gaslighting" which is the dark art mastered by the burro designed to kill or drive a Target insane. My life in El Paso had become unbearable.

As I prepared to flee El Paso, fbi agent Gary Webb (a former co-worker with me in the burro) told me that Schwein orders me to notify the fbi of the day and time I leave El Paso. Perhaps Schwein knows today of my non response to his sick, twisted order,

For the first few years (1983-1990) as an attorney, I could not conceive that the burro would incrementally destroy my life by causing so many problems that I could not address them all while I also worked extensively. Yet, that appears in retrospect to be exactly the goal of the burro assassins. I now understand that such inhumane work is 'what they do'.

A doctor of Medicine and another doctor of dentistry also added their own unique brand of terror by torturing me at the direction of the burro, while I was a patient in their offices. So many challenges arose in my life in El Paso that I left my work there and moved to Dallas where the burro was waiting to decimate my life further.

Driven to the brink of neurosis, I spent the next 10 years (until about the year 2000) trying to understand what had happened to me in El Paso. I especially felt sad that I had lost my professional work, my associates, and my good name. I consider this report as a flashback to my terror filled life in El Paso for reasons that the reader can easily ubnderstand.

Today, however, I find new meaning in life by my studies of and reports/articles on the real burro (aka, federal bureau of investigation) who engage in mayhem and murder of political Targets at will and with total impunity. These burro criminals are in my reports characterized by their corruption/criminality/gratuitous treachery. The most trusted law enforcement agency in the USA is now identified by me as the most evil group of thugs who ever held official positions in government. Perhaps the fbi burro boys exemplify in their atrocities the most inhumane monsters posing as humans who ever lived on God's green earth.

Congress and Courts are fully aware of the filth that is the dirty burro. So, the marbled offices at the seat of government are filled with little sychophants wearing white shirts and pretty ties.

As of this moment, the burro continues to attack me 24/7/365 by Directed Energy Weaponry (DEW) and by street thugs/operatives who are paid by the USA. These low creatures often make their presence known and even show their faces as they harass me on the streets and in many locations. They steal my phones, vandalize my cars, rearrange my personal effects and destroy items in my residences; they turn entire communities against me causing great stress and many losses. They also use bio-chem-viral assaults on me and continue to slander me virtually everywhere I go. See, for example my reports on the false medical chart by Dr. Holder, the fraudulent BOLO on me by UT cops Bleier & Wilson, the outrageous offenses against me and my wife by Detective Posada, by USPI KNIPFING AND HIS SIDEKICK RODRIGUEZ,and many others as I have extensively outlined.

Thus, one may understand why I address the failed leadership of this nation and the threat to humanity by the burro and company. Other reports consistent with this one are available on my site at sosbeevfbi.com and in my thousands of posts online.

Some papers on topic are located at the following & related links at academiadotedu :

Others are found at various Indymedia groups such as this one:

Administrative Data:

See also my medical clearances online, my affidavits dated 2007 & 2014 and other reports on the WWW.

Thank you. May Providence protect, provide comfort and aid to and bless all who are harassed, jailed, tortured & abused and murdered by the diabolical agents and operatives of fbi/cia/nsa/nsc/dod, etc.

Change Links September 2018 posted S02 10:22PM

More Scandals Rock Southern California Nuke Plant San Onofre A30 11:09PM

Site Outage Friday A30 3:49PM

Change Links August 2018 A14 1:56AM

Setback for Developer of SC Farm Land A12 11:09PM

More problems at Shutdown San Onofre Nuke J29 10:40PM

Change Links 2018 July posted J09 8:27PM

Short Report on the Families Belong Together Protest in Los Angeles J30 11:26PM

Summer 2018 National Immigrant Solidarity Network News Alert! J11 6:58AM

Watch the Debate: Excluded Candidates for Governor of California M31 5:20AM

Change Links June 2018 posted M28 7:41AM

Dianne Feinstein's Promotion of War, Secret Animal Abuse, Military Profiteering, Censorshi M17 10:22PM

CA Senate Bill 1303 would require an independent coroner rather than being part of police M10 9:08PM

Three years after OC snitch scandal, no charges filed against sheriffs deputies M10 8:57PM

California police agencies violate Brown Act (open meetings) M02 8:31PM

Insane Company Wants To Send Nuke Plant Waste To New Mexico A29 11:47PM

Change Links May 2018 A27 8:40AM

Worker-Owned Car Wash on Vermont Closed A27 5:37AM

GUIDE TO REBEL CITY LOS ANGELES AVAILABLE A13 12:39AM

lausd whistle blower A11 6:58AM

Help KCET and UCLA identify 60s-70s Chicano images A04 8:02PM

UCLA Luskin: Casting Youth Justice in a Different Light A02 6:58PM

Change Links April 2018 A01 6:27PM

OUR HOUSE Grief Support Center Celebrates 25 Years with the House of Hope Gala S24 7:10PM

Against the Rent Madness and For a Nonprofit Orientation! S24 11:56AM

Cybermonde, cyberguerre, cyberespace, cyberterrorisme S24 6:35AM

Paraphysique de psychosomatique S22 6:58AM

Chuck Grassley: Women Abusing, Animal Murdering, Illegal War Supporting Criminal S22 2:58AM

Finance Capitalism and the Digital Economy S21 4:45PM

Muselières syndicales, muselières patronales S21 7:19AM

Jeff Bezos, Amazon, The Washington Post, Whole Foods, Etc S21 2:50AM

Why Choose Nut Milk Over Cows' Milk S21 1:01AM

Antrhopocène, le grand effondrement S19 9:53AM

Abolir l'économie S18 11:18AM

The Dictatorship of Corporations S17 5:26PM

18 Lethal Consequences Of Hunting S17 3:13PM

Paraphysique de l'outplacement déontologue S15 6:51AM

Shopping du bashing S14 8:42AM

After Lehman Brothers, Experts Say Global Financial Crisis Can Happen Again S13 8:28PM

“Animaniacs in Concert!” Starring Voice Legend Rob Paulsen S12 9:30PM

Probabilités de fin d'humanité S12 6:49AM

Florida Area of Migrant Farmworkers Denied Right to Construct Health Clinic near NaplesCIW S11 2:57AM

Steer clear of work morality! S09 12:10PM

The Shortwave Report 09/07/18 Listen Globally! S06 11:23PM

August 2018 Honduras Coup update S06 12:28PM

Brett Kavanaugh Filled The 5th Circuit With Execution Judges S06 6:14AM

Augusta Georgia Woman Gets 5 Year Prison Sentence for Writing About Russians Crime Acts S05 8:29AM

Paraphysique de contextualité S05 8:29AM

Crisis Regulation in Global Capitalism S03 3:39PM

Ex-voto de réification S03 10:24AM

Please Oppose Warmonger, Execution and Torture Supporting Bush Operative Brett Kavanaugh A31 10:45PM