Flashback To Terror

by Geral Sunday, Dec. 11, 2016 at 9:51 PM
gsosbee@gmail.com na United States

This report is 30 years delayed due to the trauma referenced herein.

Flashback To Terror

View Edit

By gsosbee, submitted on Sun, 12/11/2016 - 11:49pm

This post represents an addendum to "My Story In Detail" at www.sosbeevfbi.com and is only published now because I could not previously bring myself to believe the low, dirty nature of the fbi's(hereinafter referred to as the burro) own agent/assassins.

When I began my professional work in El Paso, Texas, in 1983, the burro was waiting in vengeance to pounce. Their first covert operations were apparently ordered by SAC Schwein (an appropriate name for the man I would forever associate with pig).

Below is an abbreviated list of burro assaults on the newly licensed attorney, Geral Sosbee, who worked also as a professional adjunct instructor in law at various colleges (some of which were at Ft. Bliss), as an Associate Municipal Court Judge, and subsequently as a police legal adviser and appellate briefing attorney for the DA:

Vandalism of my car: repeated disabling of my new vehicle by driving nails in tires and by causing oil leaks while I was teaching classes at Ft. Bliss; fraudulent appearances of fake clients who pretended to seek legal advice, secret and illegal abuse of civil process issued by a corrupt federal Magistrate Judge ( an fbi operative) who issued a patently unconstitutional & secret order to surveil me 24/7 with concurrent psychological assaults on me; frequently, the burro engaged in vandalism of my home, and disrupting my law practice; on at least one occasion the burro sent diseased women to make overtures (one of whom I later learned had the herpes virus); the burro also interfered with my application to practice in the Federal Court, Western District of Texas, and the thugs also repeatedly invaded my home to rearrange the furniture, to poison my dog, and to perform other psychological operations ('psyops') on me.

One such assault included the repeated offers to buy my home for a fraction of its value and harassing me frequently while I tried to sell the property. Local Realtors and others in the community eagerly assisted the fbi in 24/7 trespassing onto my property night an day, threats and assaults, etc. The El Paso police ignored all of my reports. On one occasion the police falsified my report in order to trash it.

One of the worst terrorist assaults on me by the burro was an attempt to murder me while I was in the hospital recovering from surgery for deflected septum which was Army service related. The fbi sent a nurse into my room while I slept and she changed the bedside notes to read "give full meals to patient". The original note indicated no meals for 12 hours due to general anesthesia. I almost died from suffocation from vomiting as my nose was completely sealed off. Years later the burro sent messages to me that I was expected to die by suffocation from my own vomit. I have written other reports on the topic of "gaslighting" which is the dark art mastered by the burro designed to kill or drive a Target insane. My life in El Paso had become unbearable.

As I prepared to flee El Paso, fbi agent Gary Webb (a former co-worker with me in the burro) told me that Schwein orders me to notify the fbi of the day and time I leave El Paso. Perhaps Schwein knows today of my non response to his sick, twisted order,

For the first few years (1983-1990) as an attorney, I could not conceive that the burro would incrementally destroy my life by causing so many problems that I could not address them all while I also worked extensively. Yet, that appears in retrospect to be exactly the goal of the burro assassins. I now understand that such inhumane work is 'what they do'.

A doctor of Medicine and another doctor of dentistry also added their own unique brand of terror by torturing me at the direction of the burro, while I was a patient in their offices. So many challenges arose in my life in El Paso that I left my work there and moved to Dallas where the burro was waiting to decimate my life further.

Driven to the brink of neurosis, I spent the next 10 years (until about the year 2000) trying to understand what had happened to me in El Paso. I especially felt sad that I had lost my professional work, my associates, and my good name. I consider this report as a flashback to my terror filled life in El Paso for reasons that the reader can easily ubnderstand.

Today, however, I find new meaning in life by my studies of and reports/articles on the real burro (aka, federal bureau of investigation) who engage in mayhem and murder of political Targets at will and with total impunity. These burro criminals are in my reports characterized by their corruption/criminality/gratuitous treachery. The most trusted law enforcement agency in the USA is now identified by me as the most evil group of thugs who ever held official positions in government. Perhaps the fbi burro boys exemplify in their atrocities the most inhumane monsters posing as humans who ever lived on God's green earth.

Congress and Courts are fully aware of the filth that is the dirty burro. So, the marbled offices at the seat of government are filled with little sychophants wearing white shirts and pretty ties.

As of this moment, the burro continues to attack me 24/7/365 by Directed Energy Weaponry (DEW) and by street thugs/operatives who are paid by the USA. These low creatures often make their presence known and even show their faces as they harass me on the streets and in many locations. They steal my phones, vandalize my cars, rearrange my personal effects and destroy items in my residences; they turn entire communities against me causing great stress and many losses. They also use bio-chem-viral assaults on me and continue to slander me virtually everywhere I go. See, for example my reports on the false medical chart by Dr. Holder, the fraudulent BOLO on me by UT cops Bleier & Wilson, the outrageous offenses against me and my wife by Detective Posada, by USPI KNIPFING AND HIS SIDEKICK RODRIGUEZ,and many others as I have extensively outlined.

Thus, one may understand why I address the failed leadership of this nation and the threat to humanity by the burro and company. Other reports consistent with this one are available on my site at sosbeevfbi.com and in my thousands of posts online.

Some papers on topic are located at the following & related links at academiadotedu :

Others are found at various Indymedia groups such as this one:

Administrative Data:

See also my medical clearances online, my affidavits dated 2007 & 2014 and other reports on the WWW.

Thank you. May Providence protect, provide comfort and aid to and bless all who are harassed, jailed, tortured & abused and murdered by the diabolical agents and operatives of fbi/cia/nsa/nsc/dod, etc.

The Shortwave Report 04/27/18 Listen Globally! A26 4:03PM

Federal Bank Examiner FDIC recalls year long 1999 robbery in 2017 A26 3:24PM

Doxa du lobby A25 2:03AM

Tech workers organize A24 6:24PM

Architect Stephen Francis Jones A24 3:01PM

UN Forum Wrestles with Economic Policies 10 Years After Financial Crisis Islands Call for A24 12:34PM

Xyloglossie attitudinale A23 8:07AM