nothing, it would be a grid lock.the GOP hates him, the Democons hate him as well. both sides of the congress would boycott him.
(remember when California had Arnold as Governor)
what did he do?
trump as president would give us time to rally and organize a real candidate that will be ready to change our direction for the better.
Hillary is the same old party politics,corruption as always. we would move further away from the light. the democrats have promised change for decades
but never deliver.
it's hard to imagine but but trump would be a lot less opressive that hillary http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/oct/12/bill-clinton-hillary-clinton-scandals-ranked-from-/
1. Monica Lewinsky: Led to only the second president in American history to be impeached.
2. Benghazi: Four Americans killed, an entire system of weak diplomatic security uncloaked, and the credibility of a president and his secretary of state damaged.
3. Asia fundraising scandal: More than four dozen convicted in a scandal that made the Lincoln bedroom, White House donor coffees and Buddhist monks infamous.
4. Hillary’s private emails: Hundreds of national secrets already leaked through private email and the specter of a criminal probe looming large.
5. Whitewater: A large S&L failed and several people went to prison.
6. Travelgate: The firing of the career travel office was the very first crony capitalism scandal of the Clinton era.