You'll find the audio (to listen online or download in different sizes) here: http://aradio.blogsport.de/2016/02/26/a-radio-in-english-feminism-and-conflict-resolution-the-anarchist-federation-britain-and-its-safer-spaces-policy/
Length: 22:06 min
You can find other English and Spanish language audios here: http://aradio.blogsport.de/englishcastellano/
Among our last audios you can find:
* Mediterranean 4: An interview with the workers of the self-managed soap factory Vio.me in Thessaloniki: http://aradio.blogsport.de/2016/01/24/a-radio-in-english-mediterranean-4-the-self-managed-soap-factory-vio-me-in-thessaloniki/
* Mediterranean 3: An audio by the self-organized refugee squat Orfanotrofeio in Thessaloniki: http://aradio.blogsport.de/2016/01/16/a-radio-in-english-mediterranean-3-the-self-organized-refugee-squat-orfanotrofeio-in-thessaloniki/
* An interview with an activist of the Passe Livre movement in Sao Paulo, Brazil: http://aradio.blogsport.de/2016/01/13/a-radio-in-english-brazil-the-passe-livre-movement-in-sao-paulo/
* Mediterranean 2: An interview with two anarchists working on the refugee topic in Slovenia: http://aradio.blogsport.de/2016/01/12/a-radio-in-english-mediterranean-2-anarchists-in-slovenia-and-the-refugee-balkan-route/
* Northern Europe 3: An interview with two members of the new Anarchist Federation in Finland, Alusta: http://aradio.blogsport.de/2016/01/05/a-radio-in-english-northern-europe-3-the-new-anarchist-federation-in-finland-alusta/
* Mediterranean 1: An interview with two activists of the occupied and self-organized refugee center Notara26 in Athens, Greece: http://aradio.blogsport.de/2016/01/02/a-radio-in-english-mediterranean-1-the-occupied-refugee-center-notara26-in-athens/
* Northern Europe 2: An interview on the Anarchist Bookfair in Tallinn, Estonia: http://aradio.blogsport.de/2015/12/18/a-radio-in-english-northern-europe-2-the-anarchist-bookfair-in-tallinn-estonia/
* Northern Europe 1: An audio on the countercultural Musta Pispala festival in Tampere, Finland: http://aradio.blogsport.de/2015/11/23/a-radio-in-english-northern-europe-1-musta-pispala-festival-in-finland/
* Eastern Europe 5: An interview with Anarchist Black Cross Warsaw: http://aradio.blogsport.de/2015/11/19/a-radio-in-english-eastern-europe-5-anarchist-black-cross-warsaw/
* The documentation of a presentation about the topic "Undercover for State and Capital": http://aradio.blogsport.de/2015/11/04/a-radio-auf-englisch-audio-documentation-undercover-for-state-and-capital/
Enjoy! And please feel free to share!
ps.: We are now on Twitter! Please feel welcome to follow us at @aradio_berlin!
ps2.: Please note: We are always looking for people willing to lend us a hand with transcriptions and translations from Spanish or German into English as well as people able to do voice recordings - in order to amplify our international radio work. You can contact us at aradio-berlin/at/riseup(dot)net!