Arab Americans for Syria and the Armenian Syrian-American community of Southern California invite you to ioin them in an International day of protest in front of the Turkish Consulate (6300 Wilshire Blvd. Los Angeles, CA, 90048) Thursday Feb. 7, 2013, from 10 AM until 2 PM.
The message is : Stop the Turkish Aggression against the Syrian People"
Amongst other nations involved, Turkey is the most directly responsible for the shedding of Syrian blood. We will protest in front of the consulate to demand that Turkey STOP supporting terrorism and STOP intervening in Syria.
Here are some facts of what Turkey has done and is still doing:
1. Turkey helps harboring and training terrorists and mercenaries from all over the world, then providing safe passage to them in and out of Syria.
2. Turkey helps bringing in arms and artillery and logistic support to all the different terrorist groups in Syria.
3. Turkey's backed terrorists have been systematically attacking Syrian villages with minorities concentration. Syrian Christian, Kurdish and Armenian villages have been paying a very heavy price in recent months as Turkey is escalating its Ottoman Empire historical persecution of the Kurdish and Arab Christian and Armenian minorities in Syria.
4. Turkey, with the full knowledge of its government, has been receiving stolen goods from over a 1,000 robbed factories from the industrial city of Aleppo, which is destroying the Syrian economy.
5. Turkey's support to the terrorist Muslim Brotherhood organization, and other Salafi, Takfiri & Wahhabi extremist groups like Nusra Front is encouraging religious fanaticism and destroying the secular composition within Syria.
6. Turkey is responsible for the abduction of the Lebanese hostages in Northern Syria, and must release them immediately. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNzSmIdr3JY&feature=player_embedded
(10 min clip; US and NATO troops train on the Syrian border)
Syrian groups of all backgrounds should be contacted and united in this protest.
Visit us at:
For more info, email us at: email@example.com