National Immigrant Solidarity Network http://www.immigrantsolidarity.org
Please send your May Day 2011 action announcements to email@example.com
We are calling A national day of multi-ethnic unity with youth, labor, peace and justice communities in solidarity with immigrant workers and building new immigrant rights & civil rights movement! Wear White T-Shirt; organize local actions to support immigrant worker rights!
1. No to anti-immigrant legislation, and the criminalization of the immigrant communities.
2. No to militarization of the border.
3. No to the immigrant detention and deportation.
4. No to the guest worker program.
5. No to employer sanction and “no match” letters.
6. Yes to a path to legalization without condition for undocumented immigrants NOW.
7. Yes to speedy family reunification.
8. Yes to civil rights and humane immigration law.
9. Yes to labor rights and living wages for all workers.
10. Yes to the education and LGBTQ immigrant legislation.
We encourages everyone to actively linking our issues with different struggles: wars in Africa, the Americas, Asia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Palestine & Korea with sweatshops exploitation in Asia as well as in Los Angeles, New York; international arm sales and WTO, FTAA, NAFTA & CAFTA with AIDS, hunger, child labors and child solider; as well as multinational corporations and economic exploitation with racism and poverty at home—in order we can win the struggle together at this May Day 2011!
May Day United--Call to Action
National Immigrant Solidarity Network Endorses and Support Different Calls for May Day 2011 and Hope
By Doing So Will Brought More People from Different Movements to Join Together
Past May Day Actions:
May Day 2010 Reports from Across the Country
May Day 2010 Reports Home Page
Los Angeles, May Day 2010
May Day 2009 Photos & Essay Reports from around the World
Download the PDF formated Report: