Los Angeles, April 17 - In Lomas v Bank of America, Plaintiff Susan Lomas is trying to protect her rights against alleged fraud by Bank of America and others in foreclosure procedures. The litigation was previously opined by Dr Zernik as Fraud on the Court through collusion of BANK OF AMERICA CORPORATION, California Judge PETER J MEEKA, and Clerk of the Court JOHN A CLARKE, aimed to dispossess Lomas, while denying her due process and access to an honest court. [[i]]
Once Plaintiff Lomas figured out the fraud, she filed on April 14 a “Disqualification for a Cause” of Judge Peter Meeka, citing the routine falsification of court records by Judge Meeka as the cause. Judge Meeka routinely created secret “Minutes”, where he listed court proceedings as “off of the record”. In parallel, the same proceedings were listed in the online “Case Summary” in a manner that would lead a naïve reader to conclude that a true litigation was underway in the Court.
In the April 17, 2011 copy of the online “Case Summary” the falsification of court records continues: [[ii]]
· The Disqualification for a Cause, which was filed by Plaintiff Lomas on April 14, was falsely listed as “Peremptory”. “Peremptory Challenge” is one that is filed by a party on a new judge in a case, before a judge took any actions. That was not the case here at all.
· Attorney Mark Asdourian was listed as filing on April 14 a “Notice” of purported ruling, while Attorney Asdourian, Bank of America and its President Brian Moynihan refuse to state that Attorney Asdourian is authorized as Attorney of Record for Bank of America in the case. Only Attorney of Record is permitted to appear in court and file papers on behalf of a client. Appearances of unauthorized attorneys for Countrywide, and later for Bank of America has been recorded as a routine fraud in the courts in the United States.
“The case should be properly considered now Extortion, and no longer Fraud”, said Dr Zernik. In Fraud, the victim is in position of reliance on false and deliberately misleading information provided by the perpetrators. Here, all sides are now fully cognizant of the true nature of the litigation: Judge Peter Meeka, Clerk John Clarke, Defendant Bank of America and its President Brian Moynihan, Attorney Mark Asdourian, and Plaintiff Susan Lomas know that the court is falsifying the litigation. Therefore, according to Dr Zernik, the state of affairs in the case should be considered Extortion, where the court is using its power to perpetrate criminality on Plaintiff Susan Lomas.
Dr Zernik has previously filed a criminal complaint regarding this case with FBI and the US Attorney’s Office. “I don’t expect the US Attorney’s Office and FBI to take action. It is business as usual in the Los Angeles Superior Court”, says Dr Zernik. “Given the number of cases of this kind that have been recorded in the Los Angeles Superior Court, the Court should be considered a racket”.
Dr Zernik has uncovered and reported to FBI and the US Attorney’s office a series of cases of financial fraud under the guise of litigation in the Los Angeles Superior Court, going back almost two decades. [[iii]]
Even after Congressional Inquiries on FBI and US Attorney General by Senator Dianne Feinstein and Congresswoman Diane Watson, the US government permits such conduct by the LA-JR (alleged Los Angeles Judiciary Racket) to continue.
Human Rights Alert (NGO) submitted in 2010 a report to the Human Rights Council of the United Nations, describing conditions in the Los Angeles Superior Court. Consequently, the 2010 Staff Report of the Human Rights Council noted “corruption of the courts and the legal profession and discrimination by law enforcement in California”. [[iv]]
Dr Zernik also filed a request for help in the case of Lomas v Bank of America with Bet Tzedek – the Los Angeles “House of Justice”. Sandor Samuels, former Chief Legal Officer of Countrywide and former Associate General Counsel of Bank of America, who was responsible for establishing such fraud litigation practices in the courts from coast to coast, is now President of Bet Tzedek. Samuels has recently professed his commitment to “repairing the world”. [[v]]
[i]  11-03-20 PRESS RELEASE Lomas v Bank of America (KC059379) Bank of America Continues Racketeering in the Los Angeles Superior Court http://www.scribd.com/doc/51160102/
 11-03-20 Lomas v Bank of America (KC059379) in the Superior Court of California County of Los Angeles online “Case Summary” and Minutes http://www.scribd.com/doc/51157264/
 11-04-05 Lomas v Bank of America (KC059379) in the Superior Court of California, County of Los Angeles – Fraud on the Court in a Quiet Title Action http://www.scribd.com/doc/52336989/
 11-04-06 Lomas v Bank of America (KC059379) “Request[s] for Judicial Notice”- Additional Evidence of Fraud on the Court in Foreclosure Procedure s http://www.scribd.com/doc/52420585/
 11-04-07 Press Release: Lomas v BofA (KC059379) – Judge Meeka is Requested to Restore Due Process, Declare Any Benefits from BofA http://www.scribd.com/doc/52494342/
 11-04-08 PRESS RELEASE: Complaint filed against California Judge Peter Meeka, Clerk of the Court John A Clarke, Bank of America and its President Brian Moynihan, and Attorney Mark Asdourian – for Public Corruption and Racketeering http://www.scribd.com/doc/52602364/
 11-04-08 US Attorney Office and FBI Complaint against California Judge Peter Meeka, Clerk John Clarke, BofA and its President Brian Moynihan - Public Corruption and Racketeering in Lomas V Bank of America (KC059379) http://www.scribd.com/doc/52601871/
 11-03-31 Lomas v Bank of America (KC059379) Request and Response for Certification of Authority as Attorney of Record s http://www.scribd.com/doc/52516705/
 11-04-07 Request for Help by Sandor Samuels, President of Bet Tzedek - "The House of Justice"- in Re Lomas v Bank of America (KCD59379)-s http://www.scribd.com/doc/52521210/
 11-04-07 PRESS RELEASE: Bet Tzedek – “The House of Justice” – President Sandor Samuels is asked to help in stopping fraud by Bank of America against a homeowner in the Los Angeles Superior Court http://www.scribd.com/doc/52525314/
 11-04-08 Lomas v Bank of America (KC059379): Ex Parte Applications for Due Process and for a Statement by California Judge Peter J Meeka Regarding Financial Benefits to Him by Bank of America http://www.scribd.com/doc/52844251/
 11-04-12 PRESS RELEASE: Bribing of State and US Judges by Bank of America Must be a Serious Concern! http://www.scribd.com/doc/52846502/ http://www.scribd.com/doc/52846502/
 11-04-12 Lomas v BofA (KC059379) Brian Moynihan and General Counsel of BofA are asked to disclose Attorney of Record http://www.scribd.com/doc/52914197/
 11-04-13 Press Release: Lomas v BofA - BofA, Brian Moynihan Are Asked to Name Their Attorney of Record in the Los Angeles Superior Court http://www.scribd.com/doc/52921960/
 11-04-14 PRESS RELEASE: Harvard Law Professor Yochai Benkler has been asked to review the evidence of large-scale computer fraud in the courts http://www.scribd.com/doc/52993968/
 11-04-14 Lomas v Bank of America (KC059379) Plaintiff Susan Lomas’s Disqualification for a Cause of Judge Peter J Meeka http://www.scribd.com/doc/53044411/
 11-04-08 Lomas v Bank of America (KC059379) 2nd “Minutes” for the Ex Parte Applications for Due Process and Statement by California Judge Peter J Meeka RE: Financial Benefits to Him by Bank of America http://www.scribd.com/doc/53046565/
 11-04-15 Press Release: Lomas v Bank of America (KC059379) - Lomas files for disqualification of Judge Meeka, calls “quits” to charades in the Los Angeles Superior Court http://www.scribd.com/doc/53071727/
[ii] 11-04-17 Lomas v Bank of America - Additional False Notations in the Online "Case Summary" http://www.scribd.com/doc/53209167/
[iii]  10-10-15 Proposed Organizational Chart of the LA-JR (alleged Los Angeles Judiciary Racket) http://www.scribd.com/doc/39383792/
 11-01-07 Superior Court of Los Angeles County, California: Widespread Public Corruption and Refusal of US Department of Justice to Take Action http://www.scribd.com/doc/46460640/
[iv] 10-04-19 Human Rights Alert (NG0) submission to the United Nations Human Rights Council for the 2010 Review (UPR) of Human Rights in the United States as incorporated into the UPR staff report, with reference to "corruption of the courts and the legal profession". http://www.scribd.com/doc/38566837/
[v] 11-04-07 Request for Help by Sandor Samuels, President of Bet Tzedek - "The House of Justice"- in Re Lomas v Bank of America (KCD59379)-s http://www.scribd.com/doc/52521210/
11-04-07 PRESS RELEASE: Bet Tzedek – “The House of Justice” – President Sandor Samuels is asked to help in stopping fraud by Bank of America against a homeowner in the Los Angeles Superior Court http://www.scribd.com/doc/52525314/
Joseph Zernik, PhD
Human Rights Alert (NGO)
Human Rights Alert is dedicated to discovering, archiving, and disseminating evidence of Human Rights violations by the justice systems of the State of California and the United States in Los Angeles County, California, and beyond. Human Rights Alert focuses on the unique role of computerized case management systems in the precipitous deterioration of the integrity of the justice system in the United States.
Flag Counter: 118 http://human-rights-alert.blogspot.com/
Total Reads: 329,929
Followers: 481 http://www.scribd.com/Human_Rights_Alert
http ://twitter.com/inproperinla http://www.liveleak.com/user/jz12345
Total Item Views: 294,025 http://www.examiner.com/x-38742-LA-Business-Headlines-Examiner
WHAT DID THE EXPERT SAY ABOUT THE CURRENT FINANCIAL CRISIS?
* "...a system in which only the little people have to obey the law, while the rich, and bankers especially, can cheat and defraud without consequences." http://www.scribd.com/doc/50753639/
Prof Paul Krugman, MIT (2011)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IN LOS ANGELES COUNTY, CALIFORNIA?
* "...judges tried and sentenced a staggering number of people for crimes they did not commit."
Prof David Burcham, Dean, Loyola Law School, LA (2001) http://www.scribd.com/doc/29043589/
* "This is conduct associated with the most repressive dictators and police states... and judges must share responsibility when innocent people are convicted."
Prof Erwin Chemerinsky, Dean, Irvine Law School (2001) http://www.scribd.com/doc/27433920/
* "Innocent people remain in prison"
* "...the LA Superior Court and the DA office, the two other parts of the justice system that the Blue Panel Report recommends must be investigated relative to the integrity of the system, have not produced any response that we know of..."
LAPD Blue Ribbon Review Panel Report (2006) http://www.scribd.com/doc/24902306
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IN CALIFORNIA?
* "...corruption of the courts and the legal profession and discrimination by law enforcement in California."
United Nations Human Rights Council Staff Report (2010) http://www.scribd.com/doc/38566837/
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE STATE COURTS IN THE UNITED STATES?
* "On July 26, 2010, Laurence Tribe, Senior Counsel for the United States Department of Justice, Access to Justice Initiative, delivered an important speech to the Conference of Chief Justices, challenging them to halt the disintegration of our state justice systems before they become indistinguishable from courts of third world nations."
Prof Laurence Tribe, Harvard Law School (2010), per National Defender Leadership Institute (2010) http://www.nlada.net/library/article/national_dojspeechto%20chiefjustice07-26-2010_gideonalert
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES?
* "More than 100 law professors have signed on to a letter released today that proposes congressional hearings and legislation aimed at fashioning "mandatory and enforceable" ethics rules for Supreme Court justices for the first time. The effort, coordinated by the liberal Alliance for Justice, was triggered by "recent media reports," the letter said, apparently referring to stories of meetings and other potential conflicts of interest involving Justices Antonin Scalia and Clarence Thomas among others."
More than 100 law professors, as reported by the Blog of the Legal Times (February 2011) http://www.scribd.com/doc/49586436/
WHAT DID CHIEF JUDGE OF THE US COURT OF APPEALS, 5TH CIRCUIT, SAY ABOUT THE US JUSTICE SYSTEM?
* "The American legal system has been corrupted almost beyond recognition..."
Chief Judge, US Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit, Edith Jones, speaking before the Federalist Society of Harvard Law School (February 2003) http://www.scribd.com/doc/50137887/
WHAT DID THE CHAIR OF THE SENATE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE SAY ABOUT THE US JUSTICE SYSTEM?
* In a speech in Georgetown University, Senator Leahy, Chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee called for a "Truth and Reconciliation Commission" on the US Department of Justice.
Transcript of Senator Leahy speech (2009) http://www.scribd.com/doc/38472251/