California Judge Peter Meeka Refuses to Disclose Financial Benefits to Him by Bank of America, Accord Due Process
Bribing of state and US judges by Bank of America must be a serious concern.
Los Angeles, April 12 - In Lomas v Bank of America(KC059379) Plaintiff Susan Lomas is trying to protect her rights through a Quiet Title action against alleged fraud by Bank of America and others in foreclosure procedures.The case is opined as Fraud on the Court through collusion of BANK OF AMERICA CORPORATION, California Judge PETER MEEKA, Clerk of the Court JOHN A CLARKE, and Attorney MARK ASDOURIAN, aimed to dispossess Lomas, while denying her due process and access to an honest court.
In the latest episode in this case, Lomas appeared in court on Friday, April 8, 2011, with requests for:
* Due process notice and service of minutes and access to court records.
* A statement on the record by Judge Meeka regarding financial benefits to him, if any, by Bank of America. [i]
In response, Lomas was subjected to what is opined as another instance of Fraud on the Court: Lomas was told that her requests were denied, but no minutes at all were produced for the proceeding (see copy of the minutes below). The records, which Lomas received from the Office of the Clerk as "minutes" showed a date of "00/00/00", with no evidence of a hearing by any Judge of the Court and no evidence of any hearing or ruling at all.
Bribing of state and US judges by Bank of America must be a serious concern. Under similar circumstances, the following judges responded in the same manner:
* US Judge Virginia Phillips;
* US Magistrate Carla Woehrle, and
* California Judge Terry Friedman.
A pattern of false and deliberately misleading court records is found in the case of Lomas v Bank of America all along:[ii]
* None of the minutes were certified by the Deputy Clerk of the Court;
* None of the minutes were noticed and served by the Court;
* Multiple proceedings were secretly listed in the minutes as "off of the record":
* No Initial Case Management Conference was ever held;
* Plaintiff has been repeatedly denied access to the Register of Actions (California civil docket), where the true registration of the proceedings (or lack thereof) would be discerned;
* An invalid online "Case Summary" is published by the Court, which would lead a naive reader to conclude that valid and effectual proceedings have been held and rulings have been entered by the court;
* Attorney Mark Asdourian appears in the case for BofA, while refusing to provide certificate of Attorney of Record. Attorney Asdourian has filed false and deliberately misleading banking records as "Request for Judicial Notice", which was granted by Judge Peter Meeka;
* No declaration or any other record signed by Bank of America authorized person was ever filed in the case.
Conduct of Bank of America in this case is inconsistent with the Bank of America Code of Ethics and Outside Counsel Procedures, which prohibit appearances by unauthorized attorneys and obstructionist conduct in litigation. [iii]
The conduct of Judge Meeka and Clerk John A Clarke must also be deemed as violations of the Human, Constitutional, and Civil Rights of Plaintiff Susan Lomas.
 11-04-08 Lomas v Bank of America (KC059379): Ex Parte Applications for Due Process and for a Statement by California Judge Peter J Meeka Regarding Financial Benefits to Him by Bank of America http://www.scribd.com/doc/52844251/
[ii] 11-03-20 PRESS RELEASE Lomas v Bank of America (KC059379) Bank of America Continues Racketeering in the Los Angeles Superior Court http://www.scribd.com/doc/51160102/
11-03-20 Lomas v Bank of America (KC059379) in the Superior Court of California County of Los Angeles online "Case Summary" and Minutes http://www.scribd.com/doc/51157264/
11-04-05 Lomas v Bank of America (KC059379) in the Superior Court of California, County of Los Angeles Fraud on the Court in a Quiet Title Action http://www.scribd.com/doc/52336989/
11-04-06 Lomas v Bank of America (KC059379) "Request[s] for Judicial Notice"- Additional Evidence of Fraud on the Court in Foreclosure Procedure s http://www.scribd.com/doc/52420585/
11-04-07 Press Release: Lomas v BofA (KC059379) Judge Meeka is Requested to Restore Due Process, Declare Any Benefits from BofA http://www.scribd.com/doc/52494342/
11-03-31 Lomas v Bank of America (KC059379) Request and Response for Certification of Authority as Attorney of Record s http://www.scribd.com/doc/52516705/
[iii] 09-01-27 Bank of America Code of Ethics s http://www.scribd.com/doc/32173783/
08-12-11 Bank of America - Outside Counsel Procedures http://www.scribd.com/doc/27932516/
Joseph Zernik, PhD
Human Rights Alert (NGO)
Human Rights Alert is dedicated to discovering, archiving, and disseminating evidence of Human Rights violations by the justice systems of the State of California and the United States in Los Angeles County, California, and beyond. Human Rights Alert focuses on the unique role of computerized case management systems in the precipitous deterioration of the integrity of the justice system in the United States.
Flag Counter: 118 http://human-rights-alert.blogspot.com/
Total Reads: 329,929
Followers: 452 http://www.scribd.com/Human_Rights_Alert
http ://twitter.com/inproperinla http://www.liveleak.com/user/jz12345 http://www.examiner.com/x-38742-LA-Business-Headlines-Examiner
WHAT DID THE EXPERT SAY ABOUT THE CURRENT FINANCIAL CRISIS?
* "...a system in which only the little people have to obey the law, while the rich, and bankers especially, can cheat and defraud without consequences." http://www.scribd.com/doc/50753639/
Prof Paul Krugman, MIT (2011)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IN LOS ANGELES COUNTY, CALIFORNIA?
* "...judges tried and sentenced a staggering number of people for crimes they did not commit."
Prof David Burcham, Dean, Loyola Law School, LA (2001) http://www.scribd.com/doc/29043589/
* "This is conduct associated with the most repressive dictators and police states... and judges must share responsibility when innocent people are convicted."
Prof Erwin Chemerinsky, Dean, Irvine Law School (2001) http://www.scribd.com/doc/27433920/
* "Innocent people remain in prison"
* "...the LA Superior Court and the DA office, the two other parts of the justice system that the Blue Panel Report recommends must be investigated relative to the integrity of the system, have not produced any response that we know of..."
LAPD Blue Ribbon Review Panel Report (2006) http://www.scribd.com/doc/24902306
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IN CALIFORNIA?
* "...corruption of the courts and the legal profession and discrimination by law enforcement in California."
United Nations Human Rights Council Staff Report (2010) http://www.scribd.com/doc/38566837/
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE STATE COURTS IN THE UNITED STATES?
* "On July 26, 2010, Laurence Tribe, Senior Counsel for the United States Department of Justice, Access to Justice Initiative, delivered an important speech to the Conference of Chief Justices, challenging them to halt the disintegration of our state justice systems before they become indistinguishable from courts of third world nations."
Prof Laurence Tribe, Harvard Law School (2010), per National Defender Leadership Institute (2010) http://www.nlada.net/library/article/national_dojspeechto%20chiefjustice07-26-2010_gideonalert
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES?
* "More than 100 law professors have signed on to a letter released today that proposes congressional hearings and legislation aimed at fashioning "mandatory and enforceable" ethics rules for Supreme Court justices for the first time. The effort, coordinated by the liberal Alliance for Justice, was triggered by "recent media reports," the letter said, apparently referring to stories of meetings and other potential conflicts of interest involving Justices Antonin Scalia and Clarence Thomas among others."
More than 100 law professors, as reported by the Blog of the Legal Times (February 2011) http://www.scribd.com/doc/49586436/
WHAT DID CHIEF JUDGE OF THE US COURT OF APPEALS, 5TH CIRCUIT, SAY ABOUT THE US JUSTICE SYSTEM?
* "The American legal system has been corrupted almost beyond recognition..."
Chief Judge, US Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit, Edith Jones, speaking before the Federalist Society of Harvard Law School (February 2003) http://www.scribd.com/doc/50137887/
WHAT DID THE CHAIR OF THE SENATE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE SAY ABOUT THE US JUSTICE SYSTEM?
* In a speech in Georgetown University, Senator Leahy, Chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee called for a "Truth and Reconciliation Commission" on the US Department of Justice.
Transcript of Senator Leahy speech (2009) http://www.scribd.com/doc/38472251/