Lomas v Bank of America (KC059379) in the Superior Court of California, County of Los Angeles – Fraud on the Court in a Quiet Title Action
Bank of America continues racketeering in the Los Angeles Superior Court, while Bank of America Associate General Counsel Sandor Samuels is titled President of Bet Tzedek - "The House of Justice" - and claims to engage in “repairing the world”.
Los Angeles, April 5 - In Lomas v Bank of America (KC059379) Plaintiff Susan Lomas tries to protect her rights through a Quiet Title action, against alleged fraud by Bank of America and others in foreclosure procedures.
A pattern of false and deliberately misleading court records is found in the case, presided by California Judge PETER J MEEKA, Clerk of the Court JOHN A CLARKE:
1) None of the minutes were certified by the Deputy Clerk of the Court;
2) None of the minutes were noticed and served by the Court;
3) Proceedings were repeatedly listed in the minutes as “off of the record”;
4) No Initial Case Management Conference was ever held;
5) Plaintiff has been repeatedly denied access to the Register of Actions (California civil docket), where the true registration of the proceedings (or lack thereof) would be discerned, and
6) An online “Case Summary” is published by the Court, which would lead a naïve reader to conclude that valid and effectual proceedings were held and rulings were entered by the court.
Combined, the records indicate that:
- The Superior Court of California, County of Los Angeles is engaged in fraud to benefit Defendant Bank of America through the conduct of pretense litigation in the Court;
- The Court is denying Plaintiff Susan Lomas access to the court, equal protection, and due process of law;
- Conduct of the Superior Court of California should be deemed serious violation of the Human, Constitutional, and Civil rights of Plaintiff Susan Lomas, and
- Continued service of Bank of America Associate General Counsel Sandor Samuels as President of Bet Tzedek - "The House of Justice" - is an affront.
1. 11-03-20 PRESS RELEASE Lomas v Bank of America (KC059379) Bank of America Continues Racketeering in the Los Angeles Superior Court http://www.scribd.com/doc/51160102/
2. 11-03-20 Lomas v Bank of America (KC059379) in the Superior Court of California County of Los Angeles online “Case Summary” and Minutes http://www.scribd.com/doc/51157264/