1. Orange County’s Credit Union: This credit union utilizes it’s own mistakes to deny customer’s access to the money in their accounts. Employees also take from accounts of some customers to pay amounts due from other customers. Check your statement if you’re a member. Keep you money out if you are not.
2. Daniel’s Tailor Shop on La Paz in Mission Viejo: The tailor sews visibly uneven stitches in outfits he alters. Sometimes, he cuts off part of the material for himself. To obtain the outfit back, customers need to pay for the poor work and then take their outfits to another tailor to take out the stitches and sew the outfits properly. Sometimes, they have to pay for extra fabric to make up for the fabric looted by Daniel's.
3. Mission Viejo Performing Arts Center. Keep your sons away unless you want them groped. They have a tendency to yell at students.
4. Danceworks, Lake Forest: This is a studio that uses boys to improve their performances but treats them like trash behind the scenes.
5. Ruby’s, Irvine Spectrum: When customers use pre-purchased cards there, they should beware overcharges. Customers find that, instead of taking the amount of the purchase and the agreed to tip off the card, the store employees too often empty the cards, presumably giving themselves an added tip.