We had a server outage, and we're rebuilding the site. Most of the site features won't work. Thank you for your patience.

Zionist Death Threats End Kurt Nimmo's Writing

by repost Tuesday, Jan. 17, 2006 at 2:20 PM

Kurt Nimmo's Brilliant 'Another Day in the Empire' Is Gone

From Kurt Nimmo
1-16-6

I'm sorry to respond in boilerplate fashion to those of you who have emailed to ask why I have decided to stop posting on the Another Day in the Empire blog. I wish I could answer all of you personally, but the response to my decision has been overwhelming. In lieu of a personal response, please accept the following explanation.

The primary reason I have decided to stop posting the blog has to do with threats. I have received many of them, including death threats. Usually, I am able to brush aside threats, since most are not of a serious nature, but lately I have received several that are not to be taken lightly, especially considering the fact somebody has taken the liberty to post my address and telephone number (information easily attained from the domain registry) in various places on the internet. First and foremost, I have a responsibility to my family and posting political commentary obviously comes in a distant second.

Earlier today, due to the above, my wife asked me to take down the blog. Her name is being used to post libelous and hateful messages on various forums and this disturbs her immensely (over the last two years, somebody has also hijacked my name to post hateful and threatening comments; as well, a writer, who shall remain anonymous, complained last year that he had received threatening phone calls by somebody claiming to be me). Moreover, I have received threatening phone calls at my place of work, thus jeopardizing my livelihood. I can no longer allow any of this to continue.

In the case of the threatening phone call made to my place of work, I have a good idea who it is -- members of a local chapter of Betar, a Zionist youth organization. It is really of no importance how I know this. As for the hijacking of my name, that of my wife, and numerous death threats, I am fairly certain it is, as well, Zionists, who are angered, possibly to the point of violence, by my commentary and well-researched indictment of both Zionists and their political allies in this country.

Finally, I am saddened by the fact one cannot engage in political discussion in this country without being subjected to abusive and potentially violent behavior on the part of those who disagree. I'm afraid this will only get worse in the months ahead, as Bush and the neocons prepare to attack Iran. Unfortunately, there are many scary parallels between the United States in 2006 and Nazi Germany, circa the 1930s. I must stress again that I am concerned about the threats issued against my family and first and foremost the health of my wife.

I sincerely thank all of you for supporting the blog, especially those of you who have contributed financially. I hope for a day when all citizens in this country may be able to express their opinions without the fear of retribution and violence. Unfortunately, I believe things will get far worse before they get better.

Entry by Kurt at http://kurtnimmo.com/
Monday January 16th 2006, 6:58 am

In the last day or so, a large number of readers have emailed me. More than a few have asked me to not dismantle the blog and allow them to access the archive and blogroll. I have decided to make the site "live" again for this purpose, although I will not be posting, for the reasons I have provided in an email to those who wanted further explanation.

Share on: Twitter, Facebook, Google+

add your comments

Listed below are the 10 latest comments of 15 posted about this article.
This is very sad. Reader of Kurt's Writings Tuesday, Jan. 17, 2006 at 5:54 PM
its those fucking kikes in deming..... I love captain nemo! Tuesday, Jan. 17, 2006 at 6:05 PM
Kurt Nimmo was a deranged Neonazi who wrote "poems" about his own hemorrhoids Jose Martez Wednesday, Jan. 18, 2006 at 2:34 AM
The very fact that RENSE publishes Nimmo proves Kramer Wednesday, Jan. 18, 2006 at 2:35 AM
Bullshit. Another one of your victims Wednesday, Jan. 18, 2006 at 4:44 AM
"Another Victim" is a Liar and an apologist for a racist neonazi Buzzbee Wednesday, Jan. 18, 2006 at 6:50 AM
Proof that Ned Lyle's KOBEHQ targeted Kurt Nimmo Ex-Customer of Computers NLA of Harbor City Wednesday, Jan. 18, 2006 at 7:33 AM
Calling an unknown commentator a "Nazi"? Another Victim of Zionist Hate Wednesday, Jan. 18, 2006 at 7:35 AM
Zionista Golda Wednesday, Jan. 18, 2006 at 9:57 AM
Question for "Golda" Victim of Hateful Zionists Wednesday, Jan. 18, 2006 at 10:04 AM
Why worry about Kurt Nimmo's site... American Insurgent Thursday, Jan. 19, 2006 at 3:54 AM
Good riddance to Nazi Nimmo! Jameson Monday, Jan. 23, 2006 at 9:44 AM
hey buddy viz Monday, Jan. 23, 2006 at 10:06 AM
"Nimmo is a vile neonazi and racist and an anti-Semite" just wondering Sunday, Jan. 29, 2006 at 12:51 PM

Change Links September 2018 posted S02 10:22PM

More Scandals Rock Southern California Nuke Plant San Onofre A30 11:09PM

Site Outage Friday A30 3:49PM

Change Links August 2018 A14 1:56AM

Setback for Developer of SC Farm Land A12 11:09PM

More problems at Shutdown San Onofre Nuke J29 10:40PM

Change Links 2018 July posted J09 8:27PM

Short Report on the Families Belong Together Protest in Los Angeles J30 11:26PM

Summer 2018 National Immigrant Solidarity Network News Alert! J11 6:58AM

Watch the Debate: Excluded Candidates for Governor of California M31 5:20AM

Change Links June 2018 posted M28 7:41AM

Dianne Feinstein's Promotion of War, Secret Animal Abuse, Military Profiteering, Censorshi M17 10:22PM

CA Senate Bill 1303 would require an independent coroner rather than being part of police M10 9:08PM

Three years after OC snitch scandal, no charges filed against sheriffs deputies M10 8:57PM

California police agencies violate Brown Act (open meetings) M02 8:31PM

Marriage Rape/Date Rape Highest Rapes O02 2:59PM

Women I Know Get Raped - Too Many Times To Count! O02 2:55PM

Women In USA Have Stockholm Syndrom O02 2:50PM

Shooting Drill's Are Political Actual Shootings O02 2:47PM

Dr. Ford's Father Works With CIA O02 2:44PM

Weaponizing Frequencies O02 2:41PM

Google Abuses: Worldwide Spying, Censorship, War Promotion, Spying On Children, Etc O02 11:08AM

Paraphysique de l'administration O02 8:34AM