- js reader version
- view hidden posts
- tags and related articles
by Jack Colby
Saturday, May. 01, 2004 at 6:06 PM
Finally a breakthrough!!
Details from www.stop-fascism.org
I have received an anonymous email alleging the following. I can confirm that the individual that owns the below listed email address is the owner of the "Cheese Board" and I can confirm that there exists a USENET post where he uses the below listed name. The anonymous message alleges that this individual (aka "Cheese") is KOBE SBM and that he owns the harassment website http://www.kobehq.com
I cannot yet confirm that he does, in fact, own the KOBE website or is KOBE SBM. However, I will take the steps necessary to find if he does. Therefore, until I can confirm it, this statement must be considered merely a report about an email I received and not a statement about Bill Rhoades.
If this information is correct, then he has been running a hate website targeting Arabs, Muslims and Anarchists. It would also follow that he is responsible for libel and defamation against me, including and not limited to false posts in my name and a hate crime against my Salvadoran wife and daughter.
Here is the information quoted exactly as it was sent to me:
Subject: I know the identity of kobe superior black man aka kobe headquarters
he is known as cheese on the cheese board his name is bill rhoades his full email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is a post where he associates this name with his email address: here and here.
I intend to turn this information over to the police.
If the information is correct, I thank the person who sent it to me from the bottom of my heart.
In addition to myself, many others have been harassed on his forum in a similar way. This includes a woman who used to post there as "Audrey." I propose that we need to collectively encourage law enforcement to press criminal charges against him if he turns out to be the owner of the KOBEHQ website.
Cheese once posted at the top of his forum "All anarchists are terrorists."
I will not connect the dots nor do I assert that the dots are connectable.
(1) While I was working at Cycorp, an individual named Cyndy reported to me. She benefited directly from my removal at Cycorp. Many times she told me that she disagreed with my political philosophy and that she believed my philosophy to be dangerous.
(2) Cyndy was known to many of us as "Mary's Pet."
(3) Mary is the wife of the owner of Cycorp and the head of the personnel department.
(4) When I left Cycorp, Mary did not sign a particular form and this caused me some problems. When I accused her of doing this intentionally, she responded that "I was just trying to be friendly by giving it to you in the first place."
(5) While I worked at Cycorp, during the time that Josiah Hagen was using an Internet appliance from the office (something that is very much out of the usual) and simultaneous with the harassment, he suggested to me that I post on his brothers Internet publication, the DC Registry (owned and operated by Phil Hagen). I declined to do so because it is rightwing.
(6) The DC Registry published an article suggesting that I am a terrorist and that readers report me to the FBI, Secret Service and Homeland Security.
(7) Cyndy leads a project that worked on a joint project with DISA. That project can be used to attack networks and has been the subject of recruitment by the US Government to wage cyber warfare on "enemies of the United States." (Which now appears to include mere dissident citizens.)
(8) The corporation TAG also worked on a joint project with DISA. TAG is an asset of the NSA.
(9) Cyndy traveled to the DC area to have meetings with DISA on joint projects.
(10) The first person to post as KOBE (and to threaten my job) posted from TAG (or, at least, had a TAG IP Address).
(11) After I posted a warning to people advising them not to work for Cycorp, John Jantos (intimately close to Cyndy) told me that he was angry at me for posting it and did not wish to communicate any longer.
(12) Shortly thereafter the first posts by KOBE HQ left a hint as to KOBE HQ's identity. The hint was "Swordfish" and "You do play chess, don't you?"
(13) During my first week at Cycorp, John Jantos and Josiah Hagen invited me over to their house for a dinner of swordfish. Josiah Hagen asked me, "You do play chess, don't you?"
(14) While at this dinner, I telephoned my family because my Grandmother had died. Josiah Hagen considered me rude to make the telephone call from my cell phone.
(15) The harassers would later publish an article in my name claiming that I had killed my Grandmother (who died thousands of miles away).
(16) While at that dinner, Josiah Hagen claimed that Nietzsche was his favorite philosopher. The harasser would later claim that Nietzsche was his favorite philosopher.
(17) When I demanded that Phil Hagen take down the article suggesting I was a terrorist, he threatened to sue me.
(18) When I let the world know that Phil Hagen refused to take down the article, he threatened to sue me.
(19) After the hint about swordfish and chess, I telephoned Cyndy and asked her if Josiah Hagen could be KOBE HQ. She told me that she did not think so but that "John is disappointed in you."
(20) One of the harassers posted on Boston IndyMedia, "John is disappointed in you." She also asked, "whose pet am I?"
(21) KOBE SBM claims to have been recruited by KOBE HQ.
(22) KOBE's WEBSITE lists members by rank implying a hierarchy.
(23) An owner->pet relationship is similar to a recruiter->recruitee relationship, therefore we should assume, with regard to KOBE, that they would be one and the same relationship.
(24) KOBE HQ has stated, as a proof that I am paranoid, that I sometimes mistake friendly gestures for hostility (see comment by Mary above).
(25) KOBE SBM released information that he/she claims came from my personnel file.
(26) KOBE SBM and KOBE HQ have actively interfered with my search for employment.
(27) Douglas B. Lenat, president of Cycorp, told me that he was on the Unibomber's hit list. The unibomber claimed to be an anarchist (though a completely different kind of anarchist as my self. I do not believe in using violence unless it is necessary for self defense against violence).
(28) Douglas B. Lenat harassed me for being an anarchist.
(29) Robert Kalhert, a manager at Cycorp, harassed me for being an anarchist.
(30) Charles Klein, a manager at Cycorp, made an issue out of me being an anarchist.
(31) Michael Witbrock, a manager at Cycorp with ties to IndyMedia, told me that a company should be able to fire someone for being an anarchist.
(32) In order to receive severance pay from Cycorp, I was forced to sign a document stating that should I ever discover that I had been discriminated against, I could not sue them for that discrimination.
DOES ANYONE THINK THAT SOMETHING CRIMINAL JUST MIGHT BE GOING ON HERE?
Report this post as:
LATEST COMMENTS ABOUT THIS ARTICLE
Listed below are the 10 latest comments of 3 posted about this article.
These comments are anonymously submitted by the website visitors.
Change Links September 2018 posted
More Scandals Rock Southern California Nuke Plant San Onofre
Site Outage Friday
Change Links August 2018
Setback for Developer of SC Farm Land
More problems at Shutdown San Onofre Nuke
Change Links 2018 July posted
More Pix: "Families Belong Together," Pasadena
"Families Belong Together" March, Pasadena
Short Report on the Families Belong Together Protest in Los Angeles
Summer 2018 National Immigrant Solidarity Network News Alert!
Watch the Debate: Excluded Candidates for Governor of California
Change Links June 2018 posted
The Montrose Peace Vigil at 12 Years
Unity Archive Project
Dianne Feinstein's Promotion of War, Secret Animal Abuse, Military Profiteering, Censorshi
CA Senate Bill 1303 would require an independent coroner rather than being part of police
Three years after OC snitch scandal, no charges filed against sheriffs deputies
California police agencies violate Brown Act (open meetings)
Insane Company Wants To Send Nuke Plant Waste To New Mexico
Change Links May 2018
Worker-Owned Car Wash on Vermont Closed
GUIDE TO REBEL CITY LOS ANGELES AVAILABLE
lausd whistle blower
Help KCET and UCLA identify 60s-70s Chicano images
UCLA Luskin: Casting Youth Justice in a Different Light
Change Links April 2018
More Local News...
Addendum: Benjamin Tucker American Mutualist: Tucker Did Not Advocate Voting in Businesses
OUR HOUSE Grief Support Center Celebrates 25 Years with the House of Hope Gala
Against the Rent Madness and For a Nonprofit Orientation!
Cybermonde, cyberguerre, cyberespace, cyberterrorisme
Paraphysique de psychosomatique
Chuck Grassley: Women Abusing, Animal Murdering, Illegal War Supporting Criminal
Finance Capitalism and the Digital Economy
Muselières syndicales, muselières patronales
Jeff Bezos, Amazon, The Washington Post, Whole Foods, Etc
Why Choose Nut Milk Over Cows' Milk
Antrhopocène, le grand effondrement
The Dictatorship of Corporations
18 Lethal Consequences Of Hunting
Paraphysique de l'outplacement déontologue
Shopping du bashing
After Lehman Brothers, Experts Say Global Financial Crisis Can Happen Again
“Animaniacs in Concert!” Starring Voice Legend Rob Paulsen
Probabilités de fin d'humanité
Florida Area of Migrant Farmworkers Denied Right to Construct Health Clinic near NaplesCIW
Steer clear of work morality!
The Shortwave Report 09/07/18 Listen Globally!
August 2018 Honduras Coup update
Brett Kavanaugh Filled The 5th Circuit With Execution Judges
Augusta Georgia Woman Gets 5 Year Prison Sentence for Writing About Russians Crime Acts
Paraphysique de contextualité
Crisis Regulation in Global Capitalism
Ex-voto de réification
More Breaking News...