Don't kill bush for me, do it for Jesus

by Johnny Wizard Tuesday, Dec. 16, 2003 at 7:43 AM

Demon bush must not, under any circumstances, be allowed to survive from his evil onslaught he has criminally dictated against our God and Humanity as war mongering monster liar.

(From Google 'groups', us.military.army)

> Okay so we'll temporarily forget about 9/11 and the
> mult-billions demon bush has stolen in Iraqi
> humanitarian aid that would otherwise go towards feeding
> the starved for a moment,
snpd

Mr. bush murders Jesus
http://www.wsws.org/articles/2003/dec2003/suar-d12.shtml

/ / ``He called me at home early in the morning and we
spoke for six hours during which he described the
corpses of women and children and cried over what he had
seen. `I am not a murderer. I did not join the Marine
Corps to kill women and children,' he said.

Don't kill bush for me, do it for Jesus.

Demon bush must not, under any circumstances, be allowed
to survive from his evil onslaught he has criminally
dictated against our God and Humanity as war mongering
monster liar. Unarrested demon bush must die, and he
must die as soon as your human enough to make this moral
stand for the innocent; Your true life's light and our
freedom's right. The demon bushmob has assaulted untold
thousands upon thousands of innocent children for
generations, with the scourge of deadly cancers by
needlessly dumping hazardous waste on our once,
respected as godly Creation, now forsaken as bush's
dereliction of being world war criminal, practicing his
inservitude to Humanity's good will and nature by
exploiting America's lack of a real leader publicly
recognized, he counts on leveraging the total ignorance,
and blind obedience of his sacrificing teen worshipers,
to war the innocent barely labeled, 'near a "suspect"',
but noticed, never wanted for simple questioning, on
like why many men might protect their fundamental right
to rid Iraq of bush's tyrannical shackles, to bring TRUE
accountability, stability and happiness so enshrined by
the values of Justice and Freedom for US all as the
Genesis of God preaches. But you get the same
corporatized TV news picture, bushites are the cowardly
dumfuks of this world, who hate Humans talking specifics
like this, one on one, cause the true America they is
afraid of losing to, is an America who sees as we all
do, bush is an evil nazi war mongering savage as
American cop killer and major Humanity betrayer, hiding
not so well in our flag's public shadow, has even got
the Son of Man as Creator in a great big tizzy about
family obligations, and serving for the interests of God
as truly worth something important to our furthering
existence under the criminal bush demon rules of
enslavement.

A good nazi bushite soldier, is a true coward and
traitor to America's America, ignorant blinded betrayers
who don't protect their desecrated flag by warring bush,
buford blount, Baathist bremer, or commi Halliburton and
Dutch-Shell boardheads bravely as defenders of the
faith, and would be better off humanely put down, than
be willingly allowed to further lawlessly bush-soldier
with reckless mass murder and robbery of the general
Citizenry as continuing to criminally war our friends,
brothers and sisters irrationally, US, those they fully
confess as thousands upon thousands of innocent families
suffering collaterally due to their furthering criminal
conduct., as buford blount carries their day dictating
in sacrificial servitude to the evil antiChrist without
thinking, confessing to committing first degree murders
he does for dictator bush's america to bill all
uselessly armed Americans as for. Dying as enemies of
God and Humanity.

A bushite nazi soldier's motto: Do NOT kill demon bush
for the love of God as true Patriots would, but war your
comrades in arms with toxic cluster bombs to secretly
kill yourselves with later on, including US as the
innocent, our children included, while STEALING, not
going nowhere public Iraqi institutions, including
desperately needing humanitarian aid shipments, starving
the poorest of the poor, all to please and glorify the
pension thieves of our Grandparents, and the heroin
pushers to our school kids.

Traitors not only to the holy American Dream entrusted
as a commitment kept honorably, but also to their very
own devalued selves excommunicating as degenerates.
Tell me this isn't written as so American soldier?, or I
swear as God, the real men of this world will hunt
evil bushites down and destroy them as uniformed rabid.

A proud bushite soldier, is a dead bushite soldier, no
longer victimizing our innocent families as kin.

Destroy Our Mr. bush Jr. as Patriot, and Life will
praise you from here to forever as Liberator and true
defender of our dying God as America, suffering unjustly
under antiChrist dictate., Living as Life's favor you
will be loved by everyone as would be Savior, and will
earn my respect and gratitude, for a life lived doing
something right for Christ's sake.

War criminal to probe mass murder
http://www.wsws.org/articles/2003/dec2003/kerr-d12.shtml

/ / According to press reports, one of these briefs,
issued on August 6, 2001--a month before some 3,000
people were killed at the World Trade Center and the
Pentagon--warned the White House of plans by Al Qaeda to
mount terrorist attacks using hijacked airplanes.
Rather than issuing subpoenas demanding the full panel's
unrestricted access to these crucial documents, the
leadership of the panel agreed to a rigged procedure in
which only one commissioner and one staff member will be
allowed to review selected portions of the briefs and
write summaries of them, with the White House then
vetting the final material, removing whatever it sees
fit.

For who's reason would the demon bush not want to be
found accountable? America's?, or a no-where to hide,
war mongering mass murderers? The simplicity of this,
can unfortunately throw some good people off... But for
what true reason could demon bush have??? Is, to truly
protect the vital national security interests of
America, to not follow how a criminal event against the
Greater could happen? Would the founding fathers of
confederation, or FDR, wisely hide from criminal leads
to arrest those who were irrationally sacrificing
their only sons and daughters continually? I'm asking:
Is tyrant dictator demon bush's plan of lawlessness, a
crime written to imprison with tyranny, you and yours
not truly spoken for?

The demon bush doesn't want Your America to see the true
consequences of his treachery, while at the same time,
Your expected to publicly except that some people will
as result, be arrested without evidence, then perhaps
incarcerated indefinitely some place where Your pesky
"human" classification no longer applies 'legally',
without ever getting a chance to call a lawyer ..maybe
tortured to death, while any actual crime investigations
on national security breaches will be halted before
leads form rational conclusions, with the new bush
revisions for our history's future, will set America
leaderlessly to give in to "bad guy", heroin peddling
pension thief recruiters as Your Master of this Great
Universe we share with King Johnny? I don't think so
buddy.

American cop killing, embezzler bush makes no public
noise on where almost half of four billion a month in
Iraq is being further corrupted in his namesake, while
he then has furthered what money was accoladed proudly
as "Humanitarian Aid", be poured as stolen charity
provisions into the private pockets of commi cheney's
old haunt for keeping quiet on who's paying whom with
what still. Then globally proclaiming with 13303, he as
lawless demon antiChrist, will no longer be accountable
to any rules of law, Universal or otherwise mystical,
just to keep it all simpler than I contend by asking
EVERYONE as G's 'official' spokesperson: "why must we
murder Your family for the war criminal bush to profit
from by US not listening to ourselves hurting?"

Silent are you America?, to witness bush thieve from the
People in Your name as slush-fund? It is ourselves as
victim whom brunt the true cost of demon bush's phoney
leadership as 9/11 perpetrating war criminal profiteer,
and betrayer to our Human cause for Justice to earn
ourselves a Freedom for US all.

As truth does so insist for Atheists also, this has been
another big time broadcast of the standing God-King
calling out again attention to my victimized World
forsaken, to love as you would love living, and by so
being, protect our dying existence by believing in our
self evident human values to do everything and anything
we can, to stop the demon bushmob 'cabal' from war
criminating further against our better selves as equals.
Demon bush denies a voice for Justice, Jesus, or a love
to all as worthy of God's praise and glory.

America, I stand not alone, and at your side in defense
of our innocence I plead mercy to God for our suffering
World, please, help me by ridding ourselves of the heavy
burdening lawless demon antiChrist, who would have Jesus
murdered still, the despicably corrupted and wickedly
evil, Your unarrested and greatly detested Mr bush Jr.

Judgement in faith and commitment to all,
Your loyal King servant, and so-so friend,

Johnny Wizard

Johnny Wizard - the "Would you pay five dollars for
this?" Jokester, that fellow you know as a brother would
I figure, should throne in also, at least until we make
the news for American content. Help the Johnny bot get
some tush, by loving yourself up a little bit for luck.
Wanna smooch?

--

"The taxpayers understand why it makes sense for
countries that risked lives to participate in the

Hmmm.. bush risks all our lives by murdering the
innocent irrationally, so then should we, just give him
all our money too for being so brave and patriotic? And
G, wasn't there talk about naming toxic radioactive
rotten rummy, america's sexiest now that that is
mentioned?

--

Share the Loot?

/ / No, "America" gets nothing when Halliburton gets
billions and billions. What we have here is a
government-corporate cartel looting the rest of us for
its own benefit.

Do we really want to see more loot going to the gang
that starts war to destroy so they can make money to
rebuild?

--
Schroeder seeks to revoke Iraq shutout
http://www.expatica.com/source/site_article.asp?subchannel_id=26&story_id=3097

/ / At his side, Schroeder said the reconstruction of
Iraq was "everybody's business" and it made little sense
to discuss who could take part and who not.

--

Corporate media lies, distortions, spin and omissions all serve Bush
http://www.onlinejournal.com/Media/121103Conover/121103conover.html

/ / What is more important in a nation that claims to operate
on democratic principles than a citizen's right to vote and to
have that vote counted as cast? Absent that right, all our
other rights as a free people are moot.

--

Delivered Into Hell by US War on Terror
by Maher Arar

/ / asked repeatedly for a lawyer but was told that I didn't
have the right to one because I was not an American citizen.
There were no phone calls home either.

--
The Axis of Incoherence
http://www.lewrockwell.com/ips/lobe34.html

/ / Razor-wire fences, checkpoints, nighttime raids and
roundups, bombing, and the demolition of houses and
other buildings have never persuaded Palestinians that
Israeli soldiers are in the West Bank to help them.

--

USATODAY.com - Cluster bombs kill in Iraq, even after shooting ends
http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/iraq/2003-12-10-cluster-bomb-cover_x.htm

/ / During the war in Iraq, U.S. ground forces dipped into
stockpiles of more than 740 million cluster bomblets, all
with a history of high dud rates.

--

From "Total Eclipse"

/ / ...Mr. bush's criminal world policy, is to unjustly be
represented by ourselves as the bush thieves, with
practically no skill but for killing indiscriminately
ourselves as weak, pathetic, cowardly nazi bastards
stupidly protecting evil bush to continue, as our false
deity apposed to God's will. Justice.

--

From "Time to tell"

/ / Again,

quoting from this very document:

"Mr. bush you nazi vermin, you attack my America, you
attack US all. American soldiers will not sit back as
cowards entirely, and watch you sacrifice our lives as
worthless without meaning."