I was arrested 9/11 and beaten in Jail...

by Christopher Xavier Lozano Friday, Oct. 04, 2002 at 6:59 PM
tlshollywood@attbi.com 323 962-0009

----tls---- I was arrested 9/11 and beaten in Jail... I hope you may be able to help me with legal referral or advice ASAP please.

I was arrested 9/11 ...
injurys_from_fight_9-13__-_websized____-__40k.jpg, image/jpeg, 792x612

----tls---- I was arrested 9/11 and beaten in Jail...

I hope you may be able to help me with legal referral or advice ASAP please.

I was staging a peaceful but symbolically dramatic political protest here in Hollywood on 9/11/2 Advocating Hollywood Annexation from LA and for attention to the Memorial Tribute for all the victims of 9/11; www.rememberthetowers911.org. I am a Desert Storm Honorably discharged Army Vet. I was wearing my full dress green Honor Gourd Uniform (picture attached) with flyers and signs in hand, I walked to the top of the 0 Million Hollywood & Highland Entertainment Mall and in military / Hollywood fashion repelled / lowered myself to the ground below via a repel line / rope. Approximately 8 police officers tackled me causing some injuries but nothing serious until three days later, while still not given any fair opportunity for a phone call for help or assistance to obtain the unusually high 00 bail. Then I was put in maximum security county jail where on the second night September 13th being of Hispanic origin however not speaking Spanish and not having any tattoos or piercing was taken as a middle eastern in a cell full of GangBangers who had 4 to six gallons of home maid alcohol ready to drink that night. So they had a whole cellblock drinking party with a bag full of other drugs and weapons, yelling, singing, stuffing and overflowing the toilets causing a one inch sewer water flood on the whole first floor. I was segregated by the cell Gang Boss (Chingone) and was maid to fight him for his pleasure, while the guard on duty (Officer Campbell) was told by the gang boss it was just his homey and him in a friendly fight. For the next 25 + minute I was literally made to fight for my life in one inch of toilet sewer water while the whole cell block which was moments earlier extremely loud and noisy with drunken Spanish songs was now deafly quite so every one in whole cell block could here the fight, strike by strike.

I was later taken to the infirmary for my injuries sustained in the fight. With bruised ribs, face, neck, head, right leg dislocated, nose disjointed, neck fracture, chipped teach, bleeding shins, lips and black eye (attached photos). The report says I slipped and fell on my bunk because of a slippery toilet water overflow. All my gang cellmates did not expect my return after being taken to the hospital so they took all of my sheets, cloths, shoes and blanket. Unbelievably I was not given any medicine or treatment and was put directly back in the same cell by Officer Campbell with the very same gang members, who where by this time drunk asleep. I asked Officer Campbell for a blanket or sheet because mine where taken and I was still soaking wet with only boxer shorts and t-shirt. He ignored me and left me freezing all night………… However the hell of it was over I had survived the night and for the next four days until finally getting in contact with a friend on the outside to bail me out it was normal food bribery and stay on the right side of the room, prison survival. The story goes on however I think you have the bulk of it and may be able to refer me help for these charges which I have been made aware are being blown way out of proportions to ordinary fines and penalties for political retributions.

I am scheduled for pretrial tomorrow Friday, October 4th, 2002 and the public defender assigned me, I feel is just trying to hurry the case but even statements I said or being used against me in the police report yet I was not read my rights and she says it’s not relevant.

Please help me, I look forward to hearing from someone in your offices as soon as possible.

Sincerely

tls

Christopher Xavier Lozano

(323) 962-0009 (323) 854-6775

Remember The Towers & Creator

by Christopher Xavier Lozano Friday, Oct. 04, 2002 at 6:59 PM
tlshollywood@attbi.com 323 962-0009

Remember The Towers ...
remember_the_towers_-_by_christopher_xl_-10-2-2___40k.jpg, image/jpeg, 745x576

Listed below are the 10 latest comments of 6 posted about this article.
So you were breaking the law? J Buchanan Tuesday, Oct. 08, 2002 at 3:36 PM
observer of the absurd Wolfgang Schmidt Friday, Apr. 23, 2004 at 5:06 PM
Some peacful protest are with out permits why, If the meaing is just should it matter Christopher Lozano Monday, Oct. 10, 2005 at 7:32 PM
That sucks carlos Tuesday, Oct. 11, 2005 at 3:14 AM
WOW! Liberal & Tolerant Friday, Oct. 14, 2005 at 9:23 AM
Thanks for Advice ;-) The Good, Bad & Funny CXL idVer:4c4b03dd73f595373f7ddeb3b9bdf877998 Monday, Aug. 08, 2016 at 6:27 PM

Short Report on the Families Belong Together Protest in Los Angeles J30 4:26PM

Summer 2018 National Immigrant Solidarity Network News Alert! J10 11:58PM

Watch the Debate: Excluded Candidates for Governor of California M30 10:20PM

Change Links June 2018 posted M28 12:41AM

Dianne Feinstein's Promotion of War, Secret Animal Abuse, Military Profiteering, Censorshi M17 3:22PM

CA Senate Bill 1303 would require an independent coroner rather than being part of police M10 2:08PM

Three years after OC snitch scandal, no charges filed against sheriffs deputies M10 1:57PM

California police agencies violate Brown Act (open meetings) M02 1:31PM

Insane Company Wants To Send Nuke Plant Waste To New Mexico A29 4:47PM

Change Links May 2018 A27 1:40AM

Worker-Owned Car Wash on Vermont Closed A26 10:37PM

[NEW HOT] World Soccer King Hack Coins and Gems J17 4:32AM

Asian Countries:Cambodia, Vietnam, N. Korea do not permit unlawful immigration J16 8:06PM

Children Incorporated Earns 4-Star Rating on Charity Navigator J16 11:24AM

Democratic Socialists of America J14 4:57PM

Leonard Peltier Non Violent Native American Political Prisoner since 1970's J14 4:18PM

Paraphysique miscellanées de l'aggiornamento J14 12:54AM

Actress and Philanthropist Tanna Frederick Hosts Project Save Our Surf Beach Cleanup J13 4:14PM

FBI Investigated LA County Sheriff Baca,Why Not Hank Skinner's Persecution? J13 3:52PM

Updated Partial List Of Famous Vegetarians, Vegans, & Fruitarians J13 2:59PM

The Shortwave Report 07136/18 Listen Globally! J12 4:36PM

Social Policy as Social Infrastructure J12 3:38AM

Vol I: 84 Varieties Of GOP Election Fraud J12 1:50AM

Texas Can Call it An Execution,But It is A State Sponsored Murder of Hank Skinner.. J11 6:48PM

June 2018 Honduras coup update J11 3:35PM

Maria Estrada doubles down on racist support J11 1:40PM

New York Women in Film & Television Announces 2018 NYWIFT Ha Phuong Scholarship Recipients J11 10:14AM

Trapps de la domination, trapps de l'aliénation J11 1:31AM

Please Work For The Defeat Of Brett Kavanaugh And Why J09 8:54PM

Change Links 2018 July posted J09 1:27PM

Transinhumanisme ( transe inhumanisme ) J09 12:44PM

Google, World's Biggest Censor, Was Founded By The CIA J09 10:25AM

For a World Free of Nuclear Risks J09 8:29AM

Corrupt CDC Ignores Meat Fish Recalls J09 4:55AM

The (Temporary) End of Globalization J09 3:03AM

Aternatives to Abortions such as Plan B the pill, condoms and IUD J08 4:03PM

U.S Congressional Legal Minds Know Better Than Allowing Texas To Murder Hank Skinner J08 3:37PM

ACLU in many US states defends in court KKK and American Nazis Sometimes for Money J07 11:28PM

Judge Brett Kavanaugh: 12 Of Many Reasons To Oppose Him J07 9:00AM