It is time to take back America!

by The People Monday, May. 27, 2002 at 5:00 PM

The long this is put off the higher the price that we will have to pay for our freedom and the freedom of our children......think about it...

Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

Rumor Mill News Reading Room Forum

HOW DO WE MAKE THE BEAST DISGORGE WHAT IT TOOK?

Posted By: X

Date: Sunday, 26 May 2002, 7:00 a.m.

From: "avoiceforchildren2002"

Date: Sat May 25, 2002 1:43 pm

Subject: HOW DO WE MAKE THE BEAST DISGORGE WHAT IT HAS TAKEN ?

Dear Attorney Linda Kennedy -

I would like your answer to one question.

Beyond all the fraud, the games, the outlaw court process being

operated right now that we the People have discovered, that there is no court and they couldn't care less about facts or law .....

HOW DO WE GET OUR STUFF BACK? HOW DO WE MAKE THEM GIVE BACK OUR

CHILDREN? OUR HOUSES? OUR CARS? OUR FREEDOM? ALL THE STUFF THEY

HAVE TAKEN ?

HOW DO WE BRING FORTH REAL REMEDY?

This is the crux of the whole thing - we tell judge after judge

"obviously you are a tyrant and intend on violating our rights, but we are making sure that the world knows it as you do...." and our records are five years undisputed in the Circuit Court and the Supreme Court and the Federal Court and the US Supreme Court have denied us three times and other Certioraris filed from Oregon on this systemic criminal abuse .....

Chief Justice Carson has told us for three years that everything we are doing is RIGHT. Carson said to 'ASK THE QUESTION, FILE IT IN A QUO WARRANTO, MAKE IT RELEVANT TO YOUR CASE AND PUT IT BEFORE THE WHOLE COURT" . We have done this and others are also doing this, but so far nothing but denial from the Court as all of us go down. We have evidence of collusion between the Feds and the Supreme court judges, with the county judges and agencies, setting up a sham jury trial to steal my home while we were in court. We have the letters of the state agents as they are conspiring.

UNBELIEVABLE.

We have done everything there is - they are blatantly acting in denial now in Oregon - caught for some time openly - when the Chief Justice last year admitted in the newspaper that they were under false oaths, and that they meet in secret - we were the ones who were part of filing the legal papers and writing the articles that put the pressure on enough to make that happen..... we have had private meetings with the Chief justice, and they are criminally committing misprision of felony, at the very least in our cases.... they are defenseless to the Truth, so they just refuse us hearings, dismiss everything in secret and beat us up as much as possible, taking every thing we have.

SO - how do we make the state/beast disgorge the things - children - property - the whole thing? We have built an airtight record, confessed pornographers and the huge cover up, many judges, thirty cases brought against us in their insane reetaliation.... we watch attorneys make their deals, somtetimes they bring a child home with a secret record, no admission of guilt by the state, the beast bleeds a little money, no one prosecuted, the pedophiles are moved to a new office, and everyone gets to continue to abuse the next child.....

I am not asking for advice, only the POINT - what is the most powerful thing?

This, knowing that the federal courts passed our cases around seven judges like a hot potato in l999, finally dismissed, vexatious litigant put on us by a whore federal judge Ancer Haggerty - this on the same facts the jury in l998 said were TRUE. Now the federal case is open again on one of their motions from the Circuir court, and just hanigng there a year.... that the US Supreme Court is just another adminstratvie joke ..... all compromised.....

We have watched the Bar come out here since l999 when all hell started to break loose in the courts..... they brought their chairmen here to see what people in Oregon were doing and how they could fight us and exploit us at the same time..... we were at all the meetings.....

We even filed a contempt lawsuit on the DA we have so much evidence on - this was told to me by another DA who said that would work - we consolidated the record in there, 40 some exhibits, but the case dismissed - no appeals, no Writs - no hearings on our lawsuits - NO ONE WILL GET REAL......

Anyway, that is the Question that nags us constantly and drives us, as we are not only advocates but it is our personal lives we are living this conspiracy and even have a jury verdict of guilty of conspiracy by affirmative defense...... we could have never done that with attorneys....

The intolerable part is that these pedophile judges are still judges, every person we have been criminally abused by is still in their jobs making 100,000.00 a year ..... and NO ONE PROSECUTED.... CHILD WAS SET TO BE RELEASED NOVEMBER 1996, AGAIN MARCH 1997 - STILL IMPRISONED .

In l998 a Police Chief in Silverton whose officers abused my husbands daughter, sent our case to the Dept. of Justice in Oregon. He called us to his office, proud of what he had done and assured us that the Justice Dept. would soon be contacting us to aid in their investigation. We laughed at that, and the Justice Dept. Attorney General and his minions escalated their attacks against us - never any investigation even now - with ALL this evidence open pulbic knowledge....

It is really at a dangerous point in Oregon - they are so exposed that they can't go on too long like this..... it is about to blow - we start getting our stuff back or they are going to start being assisinated...... we have for five years been the loudest voice for non violence, but as we told Chief Justtice Carson last year, we can't tell the People anymore that these non violent resolutions will work, when the courts are stonewalling us this way, and escalating the destruction.

The feds started moving on us and the whole state last November, this verified recently by a federal judge who stated "ASHCROFT FIRED THE FIRST SHOT IN THE BATTLE BETWEEN THE FEDS AND STATE RIGHTS" and it is going to go RIGHT or SERIOUSLY ENSLAVED any minute now......

I am sending this communication to the list, as I believe the issues are critical to all of us right now. on and on....

HOW DO WE BRING FORTH REMEDY?

WHAT IN YOUR OPINION IS THE STRONGEST MOVE THAT WE CAN MAKE???

Again, I appreciate your honesty and integrity and want this list to know that you are the ONLY bar member attorney who has been open to explain the incredible deceptions to the People. This kind of accountability will bring back the TRUTH and JUSTICE to the system, and restores the Authority of the People, and God Blesses your Words of Truth.

pamela gaston

Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

Rumor Mill News Reading Room Forum is maintained by Administrator with WebBBS 4.31.

-->

Original: It is time to take back America!