This e-mail explains what you have to do to join the CRIMINAL SUIT against the GOVERNMENT DELEGATION IN CATALUNYA for the perverse police action during the demonstration on June 24 in Barcelona.
0. Information about what happened during the demonstration on June 24 in Barcelona. If you still have not received sufficent information about what happened and why we are bringing a suit, you can find more information at www.rosadefoc.org and at http://barcelona.indymedia.org
1. Type of participant and how to fill out the form:
- Juridical entity: fill out the appropriate form and send in a signed copy to the places where they are being turned in.
- Non-legal entity: You can send the form to us on paper or by e-mail.
- Individual participants: During the demonstration this Sunday signatures will be collected. You can also send the form to us on paper or by e-mail.
2. Places where the suits can be turned in:
- Rcade C/ Princesa n 6 1r (timbre consell) 080003
Barcelona, tf 932683850
- El Lokal, Colectivo Zapatista, C/Cera n 1 08001
Barcelona, tf 934422101
- THIS SUNDAY, JULY 1 forms CAN BE FILLED OUT AND TURNED IN THROUGHOUT THE DEMONSTRATION AGAINST POLICE REPRESSION.
- By e-mail, send the form to email@example.com
3. Due Date
You can join the suit after it is turned in, but to increase the legal, political and media pressure, it is very important that many people join by next thursday or friday when the suit will be turned in.
4. Territorial Context for participating in the suit: To join the suit, you do not have to be a citizen or an entity from the Spanish state. Therefore, we call on everyone to mobilize your networks so that people will join the suit from around the world. If we globalize our resistance, we should also do it through this suit, which will also benefit the protestors in Genoa. People joining the suit from outside the Spanish state can send in the form by e-mail or regular mail according to whether you want to do it officially or informally.
If you send it by regular mail, please let us know by e-mail so we can keep track of the people joining the suit.
5. Financial Contributions
The cost of the suit will be between 200.000 and 300.000 pesetas according to the estimates of the legal commission. The campaign will cover the initial costs but it is asking that all collectives, especially those that have still not contributed, collaborate at whatever level you can.
The number of the bank account is:
2100-3179-76-2200163979 Under the name of SIOJ,
Assembly of Tax Objectors
TO DEMONSTRATE THE CRIMINALIZATION THAT WE HAVE SUFFERED TO DELIGITIMIZE POLICE REPRESSION AROUND THE GLOBE PARTICIPATE IN THE SUIT AGAINST THE GOVERNMENT DELEGATION
Here are the documents to send in to us: