The December issue of Barricada, the monthly magazine of the Barricada Collective, is now available. The Barricada Collective is a non-sectarian organization of anti-authoritarian revolutionaries, open to tendencies ranging from simple anarchist, to anarcho-syndicalist, to autonomist, to council-communist and everything in between.
This month's issue includes...
- Antifa Street Battles in Milan
- Demonstrations Against the TABD in Cincinnati
- Palestine Solidarity Demos in Oslo
- Updates on Greek Anarchist Activities
- Demonstrations in Fort Benning to Shut down the School of the Americas.
- Yugoslavia after Milosevic: Now What?
- Beyond the Global Days of Action Against Capitalism (from the Workers Solidarity Movement)
- US/Cuban relations: Orwellian Policy Making in the USA
- Antifascist Militants Arrested in Paris
-Actions in Solidarity with Thomas Meyer-Falk across Europe
- Theater for the Revolution, Howard Zinn's Marx in Soho
-Music for the Revolution, The Adjusters
Also still available is Barricada November, with news from Europe and the US, S26 news from around the world, Demonstrations in Boston on October 3rd, commentary on the Colombian situation and the US election hypocrisy, Communique from a Wanted Black Bloc anarchist.
Barricada can be ordered by writing to
PO Box 73
Boston, MA 02133
Or by emailing us at email@example.com
While we are constantly in need of economic contributions due to printing and mailing costs, we are nonetheless willing to send free copies to individuals and organizations so that they can familiarize themselves with the magazine and then decide whether or not they wish to support it economically. Therefore, if you would like to recieve Barricada but for some reasons can't help us out economically, please do not hesitate to ask us.
However, if you do wish to make a financial contribution please send either concealed cash or a check with "Pay to the order of..." blank.
You can also subscribe to Barricada at the price of 10$ for 6 issues (US and Canada), or _$ for a supporters subscription.
(For overseas subscription please enquire by mail or email)
We are also open to trades with other publications
Lastly we would like to remind everyone that we accept submissions as well as ads for upcoming events.
The Barricada Collective