An independent documentary on the issues and events surrounding the 2000 Democratic Convention protests is now available. Topics include:
- Al Gore's connection to Occidental Petroleum and its oppression of Colombia's indigenous U'Wa people
- Clinton/Gore's militarization of the California/Mexico border through "Operation Gatekeeper"
- Marches and rallies in support of workers and immigrants
- Brutal police repression of protesters at the doorsteps of the convention
- The unsavory relationship between big money the two-party duopoly
- Alternatives to the current system of corruption
For more information, e-mail email@example.com or visit http://members.home.net/derkyle